chapter 22

"What's happening here?" said Pete as they were at the venue's back door from where they were supposed to go inside but now can't because of the bodyguard situated there.

"I don't know, why there is so much security all of a sudden?" said Macau as he also looked at the bodyguard roaming around the door.

"Wait here, I will go and talk to them." said Leo as he went towards the bodyguard and started asking them.

After few minutes he was done talking to them and went towards Pete and Macau.

"Kinn and Porsche are missing that's why there is a lot of security." said Leo as he reached the place the other are hiding.

"What?" Shouted Pete surprisingly but quickly looked around to see if anyone heard him or not.

"Yes, they are missing for more than an hour." said Leo as he looked at the person standing in front of him.

"We need to go inside." said Macau after sometime as he process the new information he got.

"Yeah, just wait here." said Leo as he went towards the bodyguard and said something which made the bodyguard leave immediately.

"Come." said Leo as Pete and Macau went towards him and they all hurriedly went to the lift.

From lift, they all went to the floor where their mother and Vegas was.

"Mom." said Macau as he went inside the room where his mother was.

"Macau." said Gina as she quickly went towards her son and hugged him.

"Are you all okay?" asked Preaw as she hugged her son and her nephew.

"We all are okay." said Leo as he looked at his aunt.

"But what are we hearing, kinn and porsche are missing." said Leo as he looked at the person standing in front of him.

"Yes, they both went missing for more than hour." said Preaw as she hesitated to say the next part.

"There's something more." said Pete as he saw the hesitantion on his mother's face.

"Vegas." said Preaw as she looked at the face in front of her, saying her to  continue.

"Vegas what?" said Leo as he couldn't stand the suspense, he was getting impatient.

"Vegas is missing too." said Preaw in low tone and for a second she thought no one heard her.

"What?" said Leo as he was the one to come out of the shock.

"We are trying to find him but we couldn't seems to find him." said Gina worriedly as she tells them.

"Why didn't you tell us?" said Pete as he process the information which was given to him .

"At first we thought he might be just around but after sometime we couldn't find him, now kinn and porsche are missing too." said Preaw as she explained the whole situation.

"Did you check everywhere?" asked  Macau to be sure as he looked at the ladies in front of him.

"Yes, son, we checked everywhere but we can't find him." said gina as she looked at her younger son.

"CCTV, did you all check the cctv camera?" asked leo to Preaw and Gina.

"Not yet, they just went to security room to check the camera if they could any clue there." said Preaw from what she knew.

"Then we should go and check." said Macau as he looked at other.

"Yes." said Leo as him and Macau were going to check the camera but were stopped by Pete.