-21-

*6 Months Later*

No One-

Walking down the streets of Nice, Juliette realising how much she really missed living in France. She can finally talk her own language and explore more of the culture she came from.

The country had finally settled from the past Monaco Grand Prix and she was finally away from seeing Formula One everywhere.

God was she glad.

She was no longer being taunted by small talks of the boys she's trying so hard to steer her life away from.

As far as she was aware, they never existed. Just a blip in her story that she can now move on from.

She hadn't spoken to Lena since december. nearly 7 months ago, the pair had met drifted or fell out. Sometimes they just get too caught up in their own lives and space for a while. It will never stop the pair from being inseparable again.

Nor had she spoken to Sam since she finished filming for her and Louis' show. It was finally releasing after nearly 6 months of editing, nearing the time for her to travel the world, campaigning the film.

"Is that Juliette?" she heard a voice call out. A recognisable voice, but the redhead girl didn't react to it.

Keeping her head up strong, and her pace slightly quickening.

The voice called after her. "Letty" the voice sounding more and more familiar. She froze. Lena?

She turned her head, of course she recognised the voice.

It was her bestfriend. Her everything.

"hi" Juliette let out a shaken breath, holding back tears. "i'm so sorry, i needed space" she cried slightly. Lena just shook her head in disbelief, not caring what Juliette had to say. She just wanted a hug from her girl.

Just before she embraced Lena, she heard a group of laughs exiting the store they must of been in.

And there she saw, Lando. Laughing his heart out with Carlos, Sam and Danny.

She was unaware that Sam was even involved with Lena. The pair seeming to be great friends. Happy.

Before Lando and her could make eye contact, the redhead girl mumbled a quick 'i'm sorry' and left as fast as she could.

Ignoring the shouts from Lena, which made her certain now that Lando had seen her.

Pacing herself as fast as she could, she made her way to the car park, to collect her car, and sat in it. Letting out a rack of sobs.

She was crying because she felt guilty for leaving Lena behind so unexpectedly. Crying because seeing Lando again physically hurt her.

Crying because her bestfriend had seemingly replaced her with another redhead, Sam to be exact.

Crying for herself, for letting her heart give in to Lando again, and having to see her bestfriend interact with the person who did this to her.

Unless Lena didn't know.

What he did.

What he and Charles both did to her.

***

*6 Months Before*

Juliette-

After a long ass flight, I finally landed in Monaco.

It's still off season so chances Lando is home are high. He loves being at home, streaming on twitch. It's adorable.

The customs officer was the sweetest lady ever, Monaco is a 10/10 for customer service. I could totally see myself living here one day. Being around Formula One has really expanded my life.

I texted Charles to see if he had heard from Lando, seeing as they both live close to one another, he should know right?

I still haven't heard from Lando, i hope that I don't catch him off guard. I just really need to see him. Like now. ASAP.

I can't get enough of him. I need to be with him.

Charles texted back saying he hasn't heard from Lando. Odd. I know they aren't the best of friends. But don't drivers tend to have similar schedules on the off season.

I sent Lena a quick text letting her know what was going on and that I need Carlos to get in touch with Lando for me.

I won't do it myself, it's too late for me to try and make him answer me.

As i hurried to try and get to somewhere recognisable. I seen Charles walking along the street with Andrea, his trainer.

Speeding up my walk, i called out to the Monegasque. "Charlie!". No response. He might think i am a fan.

"Charlie, frite frisée!" Charlie, curly fry!. I yell, using the nickname i made for him. Which seemed to catch his attention.

"Ahhh. Jules!" he smiled, bracing me into a big hug. He kept his hold on me for a short while. Enough time for the paps to take a sneak photo.

Feeling awkward, and not wanting the wrong story to float around the internet. I let go of Charles and immediately ask him if he knows where Lando lives.

"Ah. Juliette. Come with me" he pouts. His face washing with sympathy.

What's happening.

Saying his goodbyes to Andrea, he walks with me to a nearby cafe, still not elaborating on his comment from before.

"Charles, Tu me tues, what do i not know?" Charles, You're killing me, what do i not know?. Starting to slightly panic. He assures me that i need to be seated for what he's going to tell me.

I brace myself for what could be the worst news of my life.

Jittering my leg up and down, putting off every single thought that could come into my mind. He's still silent.

I'm in a rush, i can't be with all this stalling. "Charles. Spit it out, god damn it!" i scratch, can't he see i don't have time for chit chat.

"I've got to go, Lan..." He cuts me off before i could finish.

"He's got a girlfriend." he says nonchalantly. Void of emotion. I just laugh.

Ament I his girlfriend? Or his, whatever i am.

But from the look on Charles face, he's dealt serious. "You can't be right, it's me he wants Charlie" i whisper the last part of my sentence.

I haven't heard from him, except small talk and short lived conversations.

He isn't anywhere to be found.

No one knows anything. So how does Charles. "What do you know" i demand slightly.

***

stopping you right there.

I finally have a small line of plot planned :) be proud of me and my ADHD ❤️

Anyways.

I love making things hell for you guys!! thehehe

XoxoxoJules❤️