-18-

⚠️TW⚠️
ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACK.

i have explained this in the way i get my own anxiety attacks. may not be the same as people who also have them too.

Charles-

Her face dropped as soon as i said it.

She was the reason that Alex and I split up, it was all one sided. From the moment i saw her step out the airport.

She was drop dead gorgeous, glowing. Her ginger hair shimmering in the light, it was obvious she hadn't seen much sun in England but she was for sure a different girl.

That intrigued me slightly, a brand new Juliette, the girl i fell in love with just 6 months prior. Was standing infront of me, looking at me as if she had seen gold.

I knew in that moment that Alex and i would eventually turn to dust.

Not that i wanted Alex to forget about Juliette, but Alex was everything i needed and more to recover, she cared.

No one ever prepared me for the possibility of seeing her again. I was happy where i was and was positive i could be her friend.

Every passing glance we shared over the weekend weren't small, even if Juliette wasn't looking most of the time. Alex saw me staring at her with a little more than friendship. I admit it's wrong of me to let our relationship crumble the way it did.

I just have a feeling me and her could try again.

"me?" she sighed, trying to muster an answer, her face going all kinds of red.

I felt horrible, "Jules let me..." then i was cut off by her hotel room doorbell.

"Julietteee!" it was a male voice, english. But it didn't sound like Lando.

***
No one-

Juliette took this opportunity to jump from her seat and answer the door.

"Louis?" she questioned, pulling her door open to see her friend and castmate standing at her door.

Honeslty she kind of forgot she brought him on the trip, she hadn't seen him since the paddock that second day.

Louis just smiled at the girl, pulling her in for a hug. Juliette returned it giggling.

Louis is the soul definition of a Lover boy. He loves hugs and laughter, making anyone and everytime smile was one of his favourite things to do.

"Honeslty, i've had so much fun Jules, thank you" he snuggled into her, Juliette continued laughing slightly. Charles on the other hand was seething.

As if things couldn't get worse, Lando, Lena, Carlos, Sammy and Danny turned up.

Talk about bad timing.

Charles had lost all confidence in his confession to Juliette, "you know, Julie, i'll um... i'll talk to you about it later" he smiled, awkwardly shuffling between the glares he was getting. He patted his hand along the redheads shoulder. Greeting everyone as he left.

Lando just glared at the monégasque, wondering what he and his 'girlfriend' were talking about.

"That was awkward" Daniel pointed out, Sammy just lightly elbowed his stomach. "tough crowd" he gasped out, clutching his stomach.

Juliette was still confused on why everyone was at her hotel room.

***
She, Sammy and Lena wandered into the former redheads room to finish packing up.