-4-

*** i'm not sure if i want to continue the book in Juliette's POV, so sometimes the POV may change, just bare with me ***

***
Lando -

She's so gorgeous. I can't stop looking at her, the way she's just sitting reading her book has me starstruck.

I had no idea she would accept my offer to travel with me after i was such an ass to her, but i'm so fucking glad she did.

The whole flight i've been trying to build up the courage to talk to her, but what do i say? what's the right thing to say to the girl that's been clouding your head?.

Then she spoke, "Lando, i'm sorry" she sighed, she was apologising? "what for?" i said, i wasn't sure what to say. "i'm not sure actually, it just felt like the right thing to say" she coughs slightly to cover up the awkwardness.

i don't blame the girl, i cornered her, i didn't even know her name and i've been such an asshole to her. She has this beauty that radiates around her, and it makes me nervous, it's not often i am nervous.

"can i ask you somthing?" she spoke quietly, the plane consisting of me, her and a few others who were asleep by now. "yes of- of course you can" i smile and adjust my seat so that im sat closer to her, too close in fact.

i can feel her warmth from here, atleast six feet separating us. i'm conflicted between wanting to be near her but also wanting to run.

"why was not knowing my name such a big deal? why did you freak out?" i wasn't quite sure how to answer her, i barley know the girl and she already has me questioning my whole existence.

She keeps staring so intently at me, what do i say?

"i um- i was drunk, i guess haha" i awkwardly laughed it off, i promise im going to tell her one day. Just not yet.

Juliette-
he laughed. he laughed at my question.

How much more of an arrogant prick can one person be, i accepted his invitation to try and get some answers and now i was getting the most vague ones yet. He won't stop staring and it's making me nervous, i've never been awkward or nervous, i'm an actress.

The second i'm off this flight, i don't want to see his face again, he's rude, he's an asshole...

He's so dreamy. No. Jules no.

Think of Charles, actually no, don't think of him, ugh why is my love life so hard. And the fact i've just referred to Lando Norris and Charles Leclerc as my love life is unsettling.

When does this god damn plane land.

***
I've never been happier to see the ground, i could kiss it. Lando hasn't stopped eyeing me up since our last conversation. A stewardess came through from the front of the plane asking if we needed anything and Lando said no, before i could even answer. Asshole.

Lena won't even be at the race this weekend, it's the first week of her training for a movie she has coming up, and i'm not actually sure why i came to the race alone. Atleast we are in Vegas which means i could go home if i wanted to.

Walking back through the Airport, i made sure that i was atleast 100 feet in front of Lando, he kept calling my name to slow down but why should i listen.

Why should i give him the time of day. Then i did, i slowed my pace and waited for him to catch up.

"Juliette, i'm not sure what i've done, whatever it is i'm sur- Whatever it is! Are you serious Lando" i cut him off completely, now i've lost it.

I can feel tears well in my eyes, but i will not give another guy the satisfaction of breaking me down. Never.

"you know what Lando, i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but now i don't see why i should, your arrogant, and quiet frankly so self righteous that you make yourself think your better than other people. I don't want to see you again." i felt so incredibly guilt walking away from him after i ripped him to shreds.

But why am i thinking about turning round, running back along the airport and kissing him. I didn't do that. I won't do that.

***
Checking into my hotel was fairly easy, seeing as i flew with Mclaren they also helped accommodate me, which meant seeing Lando more than i really wanted to. A bonus was Ferrari are also in this hotel which means if Lena does decide to miraculously come and be my saviour she would be with Carlos.

She won't come though, as much as i need her right now, she had a job and a life. One which i'm trying to free myself from.

Acting was never my dream, i only did it because Lena was offered a role in Teen Wolf and they needed someone as her bestfriend, so i auditioned and honeslty i've never been more grateful for that role, but it's not what i wanted.

I want to start my own company, maybe, it's never been finalised and i'm really enjoying traveling to all these races, so something that involves travelling has definitely been up my alley.

Let's see what the future holds for me won't we.

***
For the life of me i could not find my hotel room. It's like the place is back to front, 500s on the bottom 100s on the fifth floor. who designed this.

When i finally got to my hotel room i heard some really loud music, great.
No sleep for me i guess.

I knocked violently on the door to tell the prick to turn it off because i'm severely jet lagged and overall just can't be fucked.

The music just got louder, "Hello! Can you turn this shit down!" i yelled. No answer. Then i heard a smash. it was at this moment where i knew that Mclarens hospitality was on this floor so it was someone i might know and i felt the need to help.

Luckily for me the door to the room was unlocked so i let myself in, music still screaming in my ears i made my way to the speakers and turned it off.

"what the fuck do you think your doing in here?!" I froze, i know that voice. Lando.

I turn to face him and his expression fell, he had been crying, there's blood on his hands. It took me 0.4 seconds to forget about everything Lando had ever done as i slowly walked towards him, pulling him into a hug.

He wriggled a bit, "Jules, please i don't want to hurt you" he pleaded, Jules, No one calls me that anymore.

Eventually he wrapped his arms around me, he kept trying to apologise in his sobs. This full grown asshole of a man was crying over me? Because he hurt me. He was the one crying.

I released myself hold on him, cupping my hands around his face as he tried to hide his tears, i shed my thumbs to dry his face slightly and i pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"I don't hate you Lando" i said softly, i had another moment of weakness, i pulled him in and kissed him harder.

Where i got this confidence from, i had no idea, but when he kissed me back harder i knew i did actually want this.

he walked me backwards to wards the door, pressing me against it, pushing himself against me. Then he stopped.

"No, no. Jules you shouldn't have done that" he shook his head slightly, fighting off whatever conflicted thoughts he had in his head. "I'm drunk, Juliette, i never ever wanted to finally be able to kiss you when i'm drunk, and broken. You don't deserve it" he smiled softly.

I stepped forward, trying to close the distance. "What do i deserve Lando, because i don't even know myself" i sigh. Before leaving the room, i pressed a soft kiss to his cheek and then i left.

Opening my hotel room door i got a text.

*unknown number*
hey Jules, Its Charles.
I'm not sure if you want to hear from me but maybe come by my room later, it's room 416 x

i paused slightly. do i do this.

***
you guys have no idea how long this chapter took.

i've read so many wattpad story's to try get ideas and they never worked.

Lando is NOT an alcoholic in this story, he just had a low moment.
I'm thinking of a little triangle between Lando, Juliette and Charles. Let me know what you think :)

xoxox Jules❤️