-16-

Lando-

I was on a mission to find Juliette. I had seen Malena and Sammy come out of the Mclaren garage, so i assumed Juliette was near by.

Eventually after a few minutes walking I saw her, face in her phone.

Reminded me of the first time ever seeing her, i can't lie i did think she was absolutely stunning that day.

Inching closer to her, she still hadn't noticed me, "do you ever take your eyes off your phone?" i asked, repeating my exact words from the day we met.

She looked up in shock until she realised it was me.

"Yes i do, to look at you" she smiled up at me, that was one of the last things i expected her to say.

"Hey. did i say something wrong?" she just tilted her head to the side.

It was now i realised.

everything falls into place so easily with her.

"Juliette, i can't start from the start..." she looked at me confused, "i want it all, with you, when you were away it..." i paused taking a breath. ..."it- was killing me, Charles moved on but i never could" i rambled, the red headed girl just smiled.

It was then that Juliette looked at me in a way you would only see in movies. She looked at me the way the princess looks at her prince.

The way i look at her.

She inched forward towards me, and pulling me in for a hug, catching me by surprise.

"Je t'aime Lando" she mumbled, one of the few times her accent makes itself present, i knew what she said and she knew i knew.

It was perfect.

We were going to be perfect.

***
Juliette and I hadn't elaborated on what happened earlier, but there was a small awkwardness around her.

Not like Juliette.

We were both sitting in my car, i was driving her back to her hotel for the night.

Juliette was just glancing out the window every so often, she must be taking in the sights of Japan.

"hey you okay?" i asked her, placing my hand on the side of her face.

We had just pulled up to the hotel, she hadn't said a word at all to me since the paddock.

She just smiled slightly at me, "i'm scared, honestly" she muttered, loosing all her usual confidence, pushing herself into my hand.

It felt strange seeing her like this, she was missing her glow, her radiance.

i pulled my hand from her face and turned in my seat to face her, "talk to me.. please" i begged, giving her to floor to speak.

She just nodded slightly, "i want it with you too Lando, but we barely know anything about one another, I'm currently filming in middle of know where England, we also started off on a horrible foot, and i'm not sure i'm cut out for a relationship... right now" she sighed, her eyes welling with tears as she rambled.

My heard sinking.

right now.

what does she mean right now.

As if she could tell my heart broke, she took it as her cue to get out my car.

"Jules wait" i yelled, clambering out my car and locking it before following her into the hotel.

The girl started speed walking away from me, it took everything in my body not to yell at her again.

I'm not that guy anymore.