-1-

"shit" Juliette cursed as she jumped to grab her phone, 10am it read on her screen. "oh fuck fuck fuck" she repeated as she bounced around her hotel room finding some sort of outfit for the day, finally she managed to put together an outfit consisting of a white corset top and low rise baggy jeans and then she threw her hair into a low bun.

She was interrupted in her chaos by her phone violently ringing on her bedside table, "Juliette! please tell me you are on your way!" her best-friend Malena yelled, as she answered the call, her strong New Zealand accent full of anger.

"Yes of course i am!" Juliette laughed, hanging up the phone as she grabbed her purse from behind her and ran out the hotel room.

As Juliette made her way along the hotel landing, quickly updating her instagram story that she would be at the race today, she found herself running into something, or perhaps someone.
"Ah shit, I'm sorry" the person that she walked into had starting to abruptly apologise. Juliette stopped in her tracks, continuing to type on her phone. "It's fine, dont worry about it" she half smiled and walked away. The man had thought this was quite rude, she wouldn't even apologise. Tourists he thought and made his way towards the elevator.

Turns out Juliette was also waiting on the elevator, both her and the unnamed man were awkwardly standing waiting on it to arrive. The redhead girl was still typing away on her phone which seemed to annoy the man more and more, how can one person be so rude he thought to himself.

"Do you ever take your eyes off your phone?" he asked abruptly, Juliette just half smiled again, continuing her conversation with Malena, her best-friend whom she was now texting, "well?" he asked again.

"Yes actually i do" Juliette replied with a scowl, "it's none of your business if i do or not" and before the man could reply they both slipped into the elevator which had arrived during the small convo they were having, if you could call it that.

The whole way down the elevator Juliette was trying to hard to prove her point by not lifting her phone up to her face, awkwardly bouncing on her feet waiting for the doors to open.

The elevator doors opened, to Juliette's relief, and she quickly went to make her way out the doors before the man barged past her, "next time you are on your phone, try googling Lando Norris" he said with a smile and walked away towards the hotel doors.

what the fuck is his problem. fuckhead.

***
"AH! You made it" Malena, Juliette's bestfriend buzzed, "your here!" she continued squealing and grabbed her bestfriend by the arm squeezing her into a hug. "i missed you too Lena" Juliette returned the bone breaking hug.

The pair hadn't seen eachother in what felt like forever, to be more realistic it was two days. "follow me sister, we are watching the race from the Ferrari garage" Malena had told the girl.

"Of course we are" the redhead girl replied sarcastically, with a smile.

Lena is a huge Formula One fan, along with being one of the drivers girlfriends, and had been begging Juliette for years to go and see a race, the latter of the pair didn't see any reason to actually enjoy the sport but this year she gave in to the begging and paid for passes to the track.

"so? Carlos" Juliette teased at her friend, wrapping her hand around the girl stopping her in her tracks.

"What about him?" Lena said slyly, Malena and Carlos had been dating a little over a year, no one in the public knew of this relationship so Juliette had to get her inside scoop in person which was normally the boring version.

"Nothing..." Juliette trailed off, when someone caught her eye.

It was him, that dick from the elevator. He was in a race suit.

Of course he was a driver, great.

"Your staring" Malena interuoted the girls thoughts, she had been caught. "Jules, are you staring at Lando Norris?" her best friend gushed. Now it makes so much more sense.

...try googling Lando Norris"
"Remember that asshole from the elevator this morning?" Juliette asked and Malena nodded her head. "That was him" she continued, rolling her eyes.

***
going to stop here- chapter 1? how are we feeling.

i'm not too good at starting storys but i had a great idea for this one and wanted to write it.

Malena is actually one of my real life friends and she loves F1 just as much as i do so i thought i'd add her in.

She also has a wattpad acc _shuckiestshuckever  she writes about teen wolf but i'm going to convince her to do an F1 story too.

i hope you liked this :)

xoxo jules❤️