-12-

Lover GirlSam (Sammy) Addams played byKennedy Walsh

Lover Girl
Sam (Sammy) Addams
played by
Kennedy Walsh

*character name has been changed to Addams*

***
Juliette-

i have never hated waking up more than i do today. I called Lando last night.

Why? i was drunk. that's a reasonable excuse.

Even worse- i lied about kissing Louis. He kissed me, something about practising for the role, mixed with alcohol and my sudden need to get Lando off my mind i did it.

Then afterwards i felt unbelievably horrible, like instead of butterfly's, it was moths. Dark webby moths.

Don't get me wrong, Louis is handsome, he's sweet but he reminds me more of Charles than he does Lando.

Am i into toxic guys?

Explains a lot, my ex, who remains nameless to save my dignity, was a complete asshole to everyone including me. But in some twisted way i liked it.

I also feel horrible because i completely threw Sam under the bus, trying to explain this to Malena is going to through her overboard.

I just pray Lando never ever finds out. The truth that is.

***
Making my way to the airport it's currently a race weekend and Malena invited me, not to the race but to the country of Japan.

One of the places on my bucket list, plus i invited Louis and Sammy to join me.

I'm secretly trying to set her up with D-Ric, he's into redheads, or so i've been told, so it should be too hard to get the firey pair to connect.

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?" Louis asked, appearing from behind me, he tried to snake an arm over my shoulders but i just stopped and leaned down to 'tie my shoe'.

Too many photographers are around.

i stood back up and smiled at him, "Just really excited for you both to meet Malena, she's like the most amazing person ever" i beamed a smile.

"Right... your twisted sister" Louis trailed off, muttering something about me and Lena but i brushed it off.

Honestly i just need to see her, 5 months is a long time and the last time i hugged her it was a hug goodbye.

Now it's a hug hello! And i cannot wait.

it's currently wednesday, we arrived early so that we have a few days before Malena is occupied supporting Carlos at the race.