-9-

No one-

Charles was on a war path. He accidently ignored a couple of fans wanting autographs and headed straight for the Mclaren Garage.

He saw Oscar and figured Lando would be close by. "Oscar"

It was Lando. Charles felt like he had struck gold.

"Norris!" he yelled, pulling Lando by the race suit towards the papaya drivers drivers room.

Lando struggled against his hold. "what the fuck is wrong with you man" he exclaimed, caught so off guard by his 'friend'.

"What did u say to her huh" Charles demanded an answer.

If he room anything for Malenas words earlier in the morning it was that Juliette has never been like this before, he could see it in the brunettes eyes that she was worried for her best friend.

That worries Charles.

"What are you talking about? I never said anything to her. You called her from my phone remeber" Norris pushed back at the other driver.

There was atleast 4 seconds until Charles was going to through hands at the boy. Was it worth it?

A knock came at Landos door. Both drivers quieted down to hear who it could be.

"Lando. Charles" a voice rung from the other side.

Juliette.

Both boys looked at one another, pouncing towards the door.

"Juliette..." Charles let out a breathe as he opened the door.

"i- i was looking to talk to you both separately but Oscar said you were in here. I'm sorry i can come back another time" the redhead attempted to walk away.

It was clear from her face she hasn't slept much, puffy eyes and not dressed like Juliette would normally be.

"Jules" Lando stepped from behind Charles. "We will listen to what you're going to say" Lando looked at the driver waiting for him to nod.

Which he did.

Juliette went into the room, avoiding all eye contact from the boys.

"Im going to England to fill a movie for the next year, i wanted to say my goodbyes to you both. And apologise for everything i did to you" She smiled slightly.

Her palms were sweating, she could feel the air get trapped in her lungs as she held back a sob.

"Lando" she started, looking at the driver. "I hated you, from the minute i met you, but there was somtbing in you that kept pulling me in. I'm so sorry i fucked it all up" Lando dropped his head. It was a goodbye after all.

"Charles" she sighed. Charles stood up from his seat and wrapped the girl in a hug. Juliette's body froze.

"Charles please" she sobbed, "I have to say goodbye" she removed herself from the hug, a jealous Lando glaring at the pair.

"I'm sorry Charles, i took advantage of your kindness, I really did want to explore more with you, both of you" she shrugged.

"Please don't hate one another, it was all me. I just couldn't choose" she let a tear fall, Lando itching to kiss the girl, but it was bad timing.

Juliette left the room, leaving it all behind.

She was starting a new chapter.

Driverless.

Without Him.

***
QUICK UPDATEEEEEE

hehehehehehhehe
who is he?

Lando?
Charles?

At this point in the book it could be either.

And we all know it's not goodbye. But it felt right to do you know🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

ANYWAYS!!

ily
xoxoxoJules❤️❤️