-3-

Juliette-

After the encounter with Lando i walked back into the club all confused and slightly flustered.

"he didn't even know my name" i said in a hushed tone towards Lena as i sat next to her, Carlos and some other guy.

"Don't worry about him, don't let him stop you having a good time babe" Lena giggled and turned towards Carlos who seemed to be whispering something in her ear.

There i was, sat awkwardly inbetween a guy i think i recognise and the couple who decided to make out next to me.

"I'm Charles" he said, putting his hand out, i knew i recognised him, "hi, juliette" i said with a smile, taking his hand in return.

"want to get away from those love birds?" he said with a laugh, glancing over at Lena and Carlos who were busy in their own little world. I accepted his offer and we walked to the bar to get a drink.

Me and Charles spent a while talking about what he does in the sport, i had already established that i'm not a fan of the sport but the way he was explaining made me question my stance on it.

I had decided i was getting a little bored of the small talk, not Charles, but just talking in general, i ordered us a few more drinks and dragged the man to the dance floor. Charles was really helping me forget the slight feelings Lando was stirring in me, that's all that mattered.

For a few minutes i had been trying to get the attention of my new friend. "Charles!" i yelled over the music, he still couldn't hear me. I leaned closer to him and got his attention.

He placed his hands on my waist after waiting for my approval to do so, which caught me by surprise, and i had completely forgotten what i was going to say to him.

After a while the party started to die down and people were starting to leave, i was getting extremely exhausted. Charles took note to this and gave me a wierd look before pulling me into the hall.

Uh Oh, round two i guess. i thought sort of in a panic. Before anything could happen, "Can you take me home?" i blurted out.

Charles looked at me with a strange glance,which he soon turned into a soft smile, "Of course i'll take you home, magnifique" he said quietly.

"you speak french?" i asked, slightly shocked but then his name and accent made so much more sense. "oui, mon ange" he replied, did he just called me his angel?.

"i am not your angel, leclerc" i said with a laugh as we walked towards his car, i like how forward he is.

"and you speak french, also?" he said looking shocked, but slightly impressed, i mean my name is literally Juliette Vancinetti like? that screams french.

"oui, je parle français Charles." yes,i do speak french Charles. we both just laughed.

"why didn't you say so" he exclaimed in excitement. i could get used to this. Charles isn't such a bad guy.

The car ride was slightly awkward, but consisting of me and Charles trying to prove who is a better french speaker. He will win this battle by a mile because i have been in england for the last 10 years so i've lost a lot of touch with french.

We soon pulled up to my hotel, the alcohol had 100% hit me by now and i was feeling fuzzy. Charles noticed this and wouldn't let me go to the hotel alone, insisting that he had to make sure i got to my room safely.

"Charles.. i can do it myself" i mumbled as he tried to take my room key from me. "let me do it, mon amor" he smiled gently, damn he's hot.

He kept trying to get the key out my hands, sliding his hands up my waist trying to lower my guard by tickling me.

Dam it Juliette, I just met the guy and i want to know what he tastes like. Then it was like my mind lost control, i slid my hand up his arm and pulled him into a kiss.

At first Charles was a bit taken aback at the sudden confidence but he ended up kissing me back. Though the kiss never lasted long, but god it was amazing. "Julie, i can't do this with you, not yet, i just met you mon ange" he sighed, pulling away from the kiss.

"please message me when you wake, i'll give Carlos my number for you" he said with a smile, walking back to the elevator, leaving me in a deep mess.

what the fuck juliette.
***
"Juliette, earth to Jules" i opened my eyes to see Lena waving her arms frantically infront of me. "girl. you had me scared, i thought you died" the brunnete girl looked so worried it was hilarious.

i couldn't hold myself from laughing, earning a slap from Lena in the process, "i'm...sorry..." i said inbetween giggles, "your face is priceless Lena" i said after i calmed my laughter.

She really is my bestfriend.

"so" she said, giving me the look.

The same look a mother gives her daughter when she knows there's a boy involved, in my case there's two of them. "what" i replied, giving her a sly smile.

Lena then dropped the knife she was using on the counter and made her way over to me, placing herself on the sofa next to me. "how did you get home Lettie?" she spoke softly, she only calls me Lettie when it's serious.

At first i was a little confused, why was she so serious all of a sudden, "Charles did, why?" Lena's face stayed serious. Of course she wants more details. "i kissed him. So what?" i exclaimed, i'm getting fed up of being told who I can and cannot kiss.

It's no secret Lena secretly wants me with Lando, it's her boyfriends bestfriend after all, but so is Charles, she should be happy for me.

"He has a girlfriend Lettie, and they are going through a rough patch." Then everything changed, that one sentence caused my stomach to knot, my head to hurt.

He has a girlfriend, and i kissed him.
But he said he can't do it yet.

"he said what!?" Lena jumped from her seat next to me and rushed for her phone. Presumably to call Carlos, but when i heard his voice on the other end of the phone i knew i fucked up.

I didn't hear much of the conversation, Lena walked back to her room. I was left in the dark again.

I was left with my thoughts and feelings, again.

***
Walking through the airport, suitcase in one hand and my small carry on bag in the other, i was late. My flight leaves in 4 minutes and i'm at-least 10 minutes away with the human fucking traffic in front.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket, i'm ignoring it, i can't be any more late. The vibrating eventually stopped and then it started again.

I stopped walking, pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a No Caller ID calling me, "hello?" i answered.

"turn around and walk back towards the main entrance" it was Lando? Is he here?. i frantically turned around and saw him, standing in the distance.

"what do you want?" i was in no mood to see him again. "come on Juliette, let me apologise, come on my flight to Singapore please" he was practically begging.

So i did, i grabbed my bag from the floor and walked towards him.

Here goes the nothing.

****
I'm so sorry updates took so long. i had a slight writers block, i kelts rewriting this chapter atleast 400 times but i think i'm happy so far.

This is 100% a Lando x OC but where's the fun in that🫣🫣

xoxo Jules❤️