These Children- I Mean High Schoolers

Start from the beginning

Pirate Joe: @Best Witch You are so unattractive that your reflection tries to walk away when you glance in the mirror.

Best Witch: @Pirate Joe I'm not saying you're ugly, but nobody wants to sleep with you because they don't want to be prosecuted for animal abuse.

Colorful Llama: @Tall and Sexy God Even though it might appear like I'm paying attention to you, I simply imagine duct tape across your lips.

Tall and Sexy God: @Colorful Llama It's not that I don't listen to you when you talk. It's just that there is only so much stupid information I can process in one go.

Warrior Princess: @Goblin You're like the first slice of bread in a loaf. You get touched by everybody but wanted by none.

Goblin: Well Sausage wants me! @Warrior Princess I'm not stating you're stupid, but a glowstick has a better future than you have.

Iron: @Bard Feed your own ego. I'm busy.

Bard: @Iron It must be fun to wake up each morning knowing that you are that much closer to achieving your dreams of complete and utter mediocrity.

Wood Daddy: @Woody There's somebody out there for everybody. For you, it's a psychiatrist.

Woody: Scott at least I have a Scott @Wood Daddy We were going to roast you, but it's not good for the environment to burn trash. (Yes I purposely called Scott "A Scott")

Definitely Human: Well apparently all you guys roast each other just to feed your own ego and make you feel good about yourselves. (I legit almost had forgotten about Lizzie)

Pirate Joe: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Best Witch: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Colorful Llama: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Tall and Sexy God: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Warrior Princess: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Goblin: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Iron: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Bard: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Wood Daddy: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Woody: @Definitely Human AT LEAST WE DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING WE AREN'T!

Responsible Ones

Responsible 1: Gem we say 'You guys are proof God has a sense of humor.'

Responsible 2: Oki also can we actually appreciate that they used punctuation

Responsible 1: They did?! Wow that's surprising

Responsible 2: Yeah it's a surprising thing

Responsible 1 is offline

Responsible 2 is offline

E2 Class

Bee Queen: You guys are proof God has a sense of humor.

Bee Queen is offline

Dad: You guys are proof God has a sense of humor.

Dad is offline

Bard: ...Oh...

Pirate Joe: Oh...

Best Witch: Well damn

Colorful Llama: I-

Iron: Oh well that's...

Wood Daddy: Oh...Jolly...

Woody: Well then

Tall and Sexy God: Welp

Warrior Princess: We deserved that...

Goblin: Yeah we very much did

Definitely Human: Welp sad for you guys

Author's Note: I didn't have any ideas so this is the best I thought of :,)