Twenty Two

Recap...

Taehyung: What she said? ( They both were looking down sadly) Hey? tell nah.. she'll talk with me?

Jimin: ( put his hand on his shoulder ) Tae..

Jimin : TAE, STAY AWAY, FROM YN!

( Taehyung stunned by his words)

Taehyung: Hey.. ( hold his arm) Why are you saying like this? (They both looks up )

Jimin: Ya. Taehyung! That is good for you.

Jungkook: (hold his hand) Taehyung. We are saying it for your happiness and future. (Taehyung jerk his hand angrily )

Taehyung: How can i be happy without my love?(kicked chair ) There is no future without her!

Jimin: (hold him ) Calm down tae! sit here. ( He made him sit on bed)

Jungkook :( calmly ) Taehyung listen. we talked with her then we are saying this.

Taehyung: What she said?

Jimin: If you stay with her. You will never be happy.

Jungkook: She can't be with you.

Taehyung: (loudly ) I Asked. What She Said? ( They both flinched by his angry deep voice)

Jimin: She said, she wanna stay away from you. (He yelled on him)

Taehyung: (angrily) Why? Am i not capable or enough for her ?

Jungkook : (loudly ) she doesn't deserve you.

Jimin : She is not perfect for you.

Taehyung: I don't want her perfectness. i only want her, only her for my whole life.

Jungkook : ( angrily ) SHE CAN'T DO THAT ! SHE CAN'T BE WITH YOU FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE. CAN'T You UNDERSTAND ?

(Taehyung shocked by him and his mind stopped processing. he just looked down )

( The environment became silent for few seconds)

Taehyung: Why? Why You all are saying that she can't stay with me for my life, she also telling me she can't be with me. ( looks up ) BUT WHY? WHY CAN'T SHE STAY WITH ME? WHAT IS THE F*CKING PROBLEM?

( They both looks at him sadly+pitifully)

Jungkook : Taehyung! Sit here and listen us carefully. ( he again made him sit on bed and they both sat in front him)

Jimin : She didn't tell us the exact reason, but she said she couldn't love you, and also wanted you not to love her and stay away from her.

Jungkook : She said, that is the better thing to stay like a fan and an idol nothing more than it. More attachment will hurt you both.

(Taehyung is just looking at them )

Jimin: She requested us to convenience you to stay away from her. and not to attach with her.

Taehyung: Ok! ( nodding ) She didn't tell you both the reason, then I'll ask by myself. ( gose towards the door) i want to know the reason. Why is she doing all this? I'll ask by myself.

Jungkook: (grabbed his hand) TAEHYUNG ( Angrily) IS IT NOT GOING INTO YOUR MIND? SHE DOESN'T WANT you !

(Jimin quickly hold their holding hand )

Jimin: ( to Jungkook ) Calm down Jk !

Jimin: (looks at Tachyung) she's not in her
room. She goes out. (Jungkook leaves his hand while still looking at him angrily )

( Taehyung moves his hand through his hair frustratedly and kicked the chair )

Jungkook : (whisper to jimin ) That is lie right? she is taking rest.

Jimin: (whisper back ) Hhmm.. I lied otherwise He'll go to her.

Jungkook : Hmm. .

After 10 minutes....

(You were sleeping but open your eyes when you hear the door opening sound and turn around and see Taehyung locking the door)

Yn: (trying to sat up ) Taehyung? Why are you here?

(He didn't answered and just comes towards you)

Yn: Why are you coming here? ( He claims on bed ) Tae. . ( You try to stand up but you don't have much strength ) What are you doing? (He came closer to you and wrapped blanket around your both body )

Yn: Taehyung are you. . ( He laid you down. facing other side and wrapped his hands around your waist pulling you closer to him and put his head on yours while closing his eyes)

( He backe hugged you tightly while you were shocked and confused and keep struggling to come out from his grip)

Yn: Ahh. Taehyung leave me !

Taehyung: (peacefully ) stay calm my love! (You immediately stopped moving cuz of "My love" word. and it started running in your mind ) (Taehyung smiled and tighten his grip more feeling you more and more with a deep breath )

( You don't want it but your pain suddenly goes. your heart is feeling safe in his arms. his lovable touch is making your body calm. you are feeling so fearless next to him. Your heart beats came in control )

(You held his hand tightly, fearing that he might leave you )

(After sometime. feeling you calm. Taehyung speak)

Taehyung: (close eyes ) Why don't you accept that you love me?

Yn: (open your eyes ) I know! But i can't accept it.

(Taehyung open his eyes and turn your head making you looks at him)

Taehyung: Then accept my Love.

(You looks into his eyes painfully for few seconds then turn to him)

Yn: Answer of my one question. (He nodded) Can you see your lovable one suffering.
crying, so in pain, lost their smile cuz of you?

Taehyung: Not at all. I want them so much happy, so much joyful, and if can see them in pain that means it's not love: I don't love
them.

Yn: (Teary eyes ) Then how can i see my lovable one in pain Gaz of me, crying hard Cuz of Me! Forgetting their beutiful smile Cuz of Me! (tears fell on your cheeks) suffering for their whole life only Because of Me! How CAN I SEE THEM LIKE THAT ? (sniff) And more pain. I won't even be able to see it.

Taehyung: NOTHING HURTS MORE THAN SEEING TEARS IN YOUR LOVER'S EYES AND IT HURTS MORE WHEN YOU KNOW!

Taehyung: YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THOSE TEARS !

( Your tears are rolling down but your eyes are keep looking at him )

( He looks your both painfull eyes then kiss your one check not letting your any tears fell down )

(You closed your eyes feeling his soft lips on your skin)

( He kissed your another cheek wiping the tears)

(He looks at you and cares your hair causing you open your eyes and look into his deep occan eyes)

(His eye sight walks at to your lips giving you shiver )

(He slowly moved closer to your lips and you closed your eyes fearing that at any movement his cherry lips would touch your rossy lips )

CONTINUE...