Thirteen

[ Taehyung quickly comes to you and hugged you tightly]

Yn: Taehyung?

Sophia: Taehyung?

(Lisa is staring him)

Bogum: Taehyung? (shake him) Taehyungshi ! ? ?

(Taehyung flinched and looks at Bogum)

Taehyung: Why are you pulling me?

Bogum: I'm not pulling you, i was just taking you in this world. Where were you lost?

Taehyung: No.. (low tone) I just thought Yn is really here..

Bogum: (frown) What?

Taehyung: Nothing..

Sophia: Hey.. First meet to Yn ! student of fashion designing but she is great designer. (Taehyung immediately turn to her and see you standing there while looking at him)

Taehyung in mind: She is really here!?

(When you find him looking at you, you quickly shifted your eyes somewhere else)

Sophia: (looks at you) And Yn! they are..

Yn: (Wide smile ) I know them.. I'm big fan of T..( quickly looks at Taehyung but you immediately changed your words) Lisa unnie.. (Looks at lisa)

Yn: You are so great unnie.. I really like your songs, style, dance moves.. and everything.. I have never thought that I'll meet you..

Lisa: Oh.. Thank you.. ( cute smile )

Sophia: Oh.. that's great..

Taehyung (keep staring you) Are you not my fan? (By mistake you suddenly looks into his eyes and find something different feelings in to it)

Yn: (Quickly looks down) Hm.. I'm whole K-pop industry's fan.. Your and bogum oppa's fan too. (looks at Bogum and sent small smile which he send back)

(Taehyung didn't said anything just started into your soul)

Sophia: Lisa! You can see her designs and if you like it then you can tell her to design your outfit for show night.

Lisa: Ya.. sure!

Sophia: Yn! Have you brought your design
book here?

Yn: A.. No.. I quickly came here so i forget it.. (nervous smile)

Sophia: Ohk.. no problem. All your rooms are in the same hotel. You'll show your designs there..

Yn: Unnie are you okay with that?

Lisa: Ya.. I don't have any problem.. show me there..

Yn: Ok!

Sophia: Car is waiting for you all.. they'll drop you all at hotel..