Seven

(Taehyung received that message and looks around to see jimin but didn't find anywhere)

Taehyung: What did Jimin send me ?

(He opened his chat and saw that picture and his checks started burning like fire and became red red.. and his smile!? He didn't even know when his Tata Mic smile crossed his red face)

(Jimin and Jungkook looks at each other smiles excitedly and happily)

Jimin: Plan is successful..

Jungkook: Yehh.. Let's go and tell him.. (smiling widely)

Jimin: Ya. come.

(They both went to him and sat on his both side)

(Taehyung saw them and try to hide his smile)

Jimin: (sing) Let me take a selfie..
(He lift his phone up to take a selfie with Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook is giving pose while Taehyung is confused)

Taehyung: Why are you both taking selfie?

Jimin: (looking the selfie) Because after we want a proof and we have to show your red face to someone.

Taehyung: (more confused) What?

Jungkook: We want a proof that you were so red like a... A red apple!

Taehyung: Why? (frown)

Jimin: Leave that. and tell us why are you blushing so much?

(Taehyung touches his check innocently while looking at jimin)

Taehyung: I'm not blushing

Jungkook: Why were you smiling?

Jimin: Ah.. that was tata mic smile and He smiles like that when he is very happy.. (looks at him) Why are you happy?

Taehyung: No. I'm not smiling..

Jungkook: Liar.. Then why are you so red? (They are asking questions and questions and Taehyung is looking at them again and again)

Taehyung: A. m.. I Thi-nk (thinking) Because of weather.. hmm.. weather is so hot that's why.. (smiling nervously)

(Jimin and Jungkook looks at each other and said" What a lie" With their eyes)

Jungkook: This is monsoon and the Ac is on high level. so overall here is very coldness and you are saying weather is so hot...

(Taehyung just looks at him)

Jimin: I sent you something. Did you saw it?

Taehyung: (looks down) Hmm.. I saw, that was a pic.. pictures.

Jimin: Ya. Your and Yn's picture.

(Taehyung again became red and bite his lower lip nervously)

Taehyung: Hah..