Six

One month later...

At Taehyung's House...

[A month has passed but he still hasn't forgotten you

[A month has passed but he still hasn't forgotten you. Your voice, your smile, your looks when for the first time he saw you while shaking your hair at your house door, your eyes when for the last time you looked at him. And even he had some dreams about you and always remember them and smile like an idiot ]

(Right now he's sitting on the couch and trying to write a romantic song) Taehyung (groan frustratedly) Ahh...Why (lay on couch) can't a single lyric pop into my head?
(close his eyes)

(As he closed his eyes he again remember you. your words and a soft smile takes place on his rosy lips and randomly started singing a song) (He quickly sat up on couch)

Taehyung: Yeh.. i got it.. ( wide smile) (take a paper) Thank you Ynnii..

(started writing that song while smiling)

Next day...

At dance practice...

(They all are practicing they new choreography of their new song)

(They took a break and starts drinking some water but randomly Taehyung started singing that song)

Jungkook: (surprisingly) Taehyung did you wrote the new song?

(They all looks at him)

Taehyung: yehh.. yeh.. I was going to show that after practice..

Jungkook: (Little smile) you were humming that right now. it was sounds good.. show it right now. I can't wait.. ( excitedly)

Taehyung: Right no... w.. ?!

Suga: Go fast. i wanna hear it.. (Taehyung smiles widely)

Taehyung: Wait..

(He went to studio room and come back with his book excitedly)

Taehyung: Here.. (gives that book to Jungkook and 6 of them read that song)

Jimin: (pat Taehyung's shoulder) Woh... Taehyungshi.. woh.. (proudly)