🌙 16. I wish, could've come earlier 🌙

A few days later:

A few days later:

Until now things were quite fine, Jungkook's leg was healed unlike humans he was a werewolf so it had to heal early. Jimin was just normal he was now smiling a lot compared to the past few years, Omega has been very caring towards him and his son. Jungkook and Jimin were too doing well. But no none among the two were yet ready to fall for each other. Jungkook was just going with the flow while Jimin was scared to fall in love again. Alpha encountered the least expected to happen in his life. He trusted Yoongi the most in his life. But his heart doesn't allow him to think of love again. Few people might think Jimin is being weird and weak but imagine getting your parents killed and yourself getting pushed to death from the hands of the love of your life. Then whom to trust anymore?

I know Jungkook has never given me a single chance to doubt his emotions. I know he's not after any ill intentions about me and Jungwon. But I just can't let my heart to push for something which I'm not sure. I do trust Jungkook as my husband, as my omega. But as my lover...... I have no answer to that yet. Besides how we both can fall in love, I'm nothing of a use to Jungkook and who knows this beautiful Omega's heart may be Captivated by some other Alpha who actually deserves him. And if that happens I won't stop Jungkook from starting his new life.

But there's also that urge within me to be something more with Jungkook he is just hypnotizing me with himself. I have no sense of security nor something great to offer Jungkook. I've lost my business, power, money and respect, so I don't want him to entangle himself with me more. If he's being with me just because of Mrs. Jeon's wish then I don't want to chain him with me all his life. I know my happiness went away that day itself when I fell from that.... but at least my Jungkook he deserves to be happy. If someday he finds himself falling in love with any creature, I will let him go. I can't be so selfish to trap him with a paralyzed good-for-nothing Alpha.

Jimin was so deep in thought that he didn't realise Jungkook was calling him. But the Alpha was already very weak for some unknown reasons and then suddenly he noticed the Omega calling his name, standing in front of him. Jimin smiled at him and suddenly collapsed from the bed.

"Jimin....no, someone get my car ready, right now!" Jungkook ordered, he was panicked as he suddenly saw Jimin fainting on their bed. Jimin was about to fall to the ground when Jungkook picked him up on time and lifted the Alpha in his arms. As he started rushing towards his car to take the Alpha to the human world now.

In the process, Jungkook sensed that, Jimin's breathing was low and the Alpha's heartbeat was slower than usual when Jungkook checked it with his hand. "Fuck.... fuck... fuck what on earth, his skin is pale and his nails, I should have taken him to my hospital that day itself. It's all my fucking fault, Jimin I'm sorry, I won't let you happen anything... I promise please hang on" Jungkook was cursing himself while driving the car super fast, as he was feeling guilty about the day when he noticed Jimin's condition that day while he bathed him.

But Omega was actually at no fault, Jungkook wanted to check up on the Alpha but he was stabbed in that incident. Past few days Jungkook was barely able to walk and later he got busy with Jungwon and other daily chores. That it slightly went away from his mind. But could we blame the Omega? Jungkook is here wrong to blame himself, he was already doing his best of what he can do..... but the omega was holding himself responsible for this.

"Oh my God... Dr.Jeon is it an emergency, should we prepare the staff? " the head nurse asked panicking to Jungkook as soon as Jungkook came running holding his Alpha in his arms.

"No, I will handle this. Just ask Dr.Kim Seokjin to join me and prepare the things for the body scan and another check-up, hurry fast !" Jungkook ordered the staff as he placed Jimin on the hospital's bed carefully. He was panicked and his forehead was covered with sweat as he was hurt seeing his Alpha unconscious.

"Jimin I won't let this happen to you again. Alpha you have to now get cured completely and I will make sure of it. I will give you any treatment it takes to cure you, I can't see you like this anymore." Jungkook said to the unconscious Jimin, holding his Alpha's hand tightly.

Seokjin was in some other case, unfortunately for the next few minutes Jungkook had to attend Jimin all alone. He wasn't sure will he be professional with his husband. But he just took a long breath and composed himself. Wearing his white apron and checked Jimin's heart pulse rate with his shshetescope and used the BP machine.

He didn't allow any other humans inside the chamber, he didn't want to expose their identities and he was long capable of doing everything. Others compiled their most talented Dr Jungkook's orders, nobody dared to question him as to why he was not allowing any other nurse or help.

Then Jungkook scanned Jimin's entire body, got his legs x-rays and collected Jimin's blood sample and sent them to the lab for the test results. There Seokjin arrived on time and both the doctors supervised the lab attendant from the lab and analyzed Jimin's all results by themselves and the report was done. Both doctors stood there's shocked as if a truck had hit their bodies.

Jungkook was horrified after seeing the results, he knew it this had to come. Being the doctor he was able to already assume this but he didn't want to accept this until now he saw the reports. But he was thankful that it wasn't some tumour.

"Jungkook, hey don't get zoned out. We have to be quick. I will arrange it and you proceed with further treatment." Jin said to the younger as Jungkook got up holding the report in his hands. He wished he could have come more earlier in Jimin's life. But still, that's not too late he will fix this situation. It's not that bad yet, it could be handled.

.

.

.

.

After what felt like a whole day, Jimin got his senses. He wasn't unconscious anymore, after he blacked out he doesn't remember anything further. He was in a place that was not familiar and could smell humans faint scent. But only his favourite Jasmine scent caught his attention, his omega was holding his hand tightly. Jimin felt content and safe seeing Jungkook's face.

To be continued...........

A/n: Sorry for not updating as it was Ramzan but that dirsnt mean I couldn't update. In my place it is 42 degree so I can barely do anything.

Please span me with your comments.