🌙 6. Gorgeous never seen beauty🌙

Next day:

Next day:

Jungkook woke up he showered up. Snd gets ready for the first meeting.  He's nervous a bit. As it was going to be the first time after those painful memories he was going to meet a werewolf.  And that too this was going to be his future husband. He wasn't sure if his personality will defend infront of the alpha like other wolfs or not. Nevertheless he dressed himself elegantly in a simple black casual suit, beneath a plain black shirt. His outfit was a bit formal as he had to leave back for a doctors conference meeting in Seoul (Human world) after their meet up. His beautiful silky blond locks were parted inside. He looked good when he checked in the mirror. He hooked up ear accessories to enhance his look, applied a coral-shade lip tint and went in his car.

 He hooked up ear accessories to enhance his look, applied a coral-shade lip tint and went in his car

He was on time infront of the huge mansion. He was quite surprised but even thought why this Alpha asked him to directly to his mansion. They could have even met in some Cafe right? May be he's an introvert.

The mansion was quite normal not that grand compared to other rich families of Werewolves pack. It was a decent mansion but screamed decnet amount of money. He was welcomed by two maids. The mansion was drop dead silent even a needle falling could be heard.

"You must be Mr.Jeon, right sir ?" A maid asked to which Jungkook nods.

"Master is waiting for you, please this way sir and once you get inside the room. He has requested you to lock the door." The maid said to which Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

Lock the door at first meeting strange ? Besides can't he do it himself. Why should I?

Jungkook was escorted to the master bedroom. He went inisde hoping for smooth meeting, he wasnt in the mood to face insults today like always. As said once getting inside Jungkook first turns and locked the door. He wasn't afraid of being alone in the same room with Alpha. He was an omega who could beat anyone to death just by his bare hands. Room was huge and the said Alpha was seated on the bed.

Jungkook scanned the Alpha's features carefully. He was handsome and charming like any Greek God. His black hairs were parted backwards was wearing a plain shirt and had glasses on his yes. The Alpha was having ivory skin tone unlike his tanned wheatish skin tone. His face again different had dragon like almond brown orbs. Sleek jaw line and a pair of pink plump lips. And the physique was not well built he was looking weak but the Alpha was just unreal, Jungkook's throat got dry he was just standing there being zoned out.