HE'S A WALKING DICKHEAD

Start from the beginning

Who's Molly though?

"Enjoy the matc-" he stopped halfway when his gaze fell upon something behind me. I followed Andrew's eyes looking back when,

"Hey, I hope I didn't make you wait for long."

Dave asked me apologetically

Dave asked me apologetically. I couldn't help but check out his hair. He did a good thing dyeing it pink. It perfectly suits his face.

"No, I just got here Dave. Go and ace the game! I'll be rooting for you!" He smiled and this one was in contrast with the previous one. It was more like he smiled through his eyes alone.

There's this thing about his eyes... You can't look at them for long...for they're igneous... You'll need to lower your eyes, whether you want it or not. It'd come out as a reflex.

There I go again...

I realized Andrew and Samuel were still there, staring at Dave open-mouthed. I swear they look so hideous right now I was merely able to resist my laugh. Dave had been aware of that too by now because I saw him gliding his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Like what you see?" He asked them in a playful tone while raising his eyebrows slightly.

Andrew rolled his eyes and soon both of them receded from our sight.

The match was about to begin. It's a Friday night, and the local high school rivalry match is in full swing.

As far as I can see, Aidan's team is known for its coordinated plays and lightning-fast reflexes.

Dave's team is known for its strategic blocks and tenacious defense. 

It's the third set, tied 24-24. The tension is palpable. The air itself vibrates with anticipation. Aidan receives the serve, his eyes meeting Dave's across the net. Aidan sets high and fast to the left, targeting the open slot beside the opponent's towering middle blocker.

But Dave anticipates the play, leaping sideways. His hand connects with the ball, blocking it with a resounding clap. His teammates roared in triumph.

He plays well!

It was a sweet victory. The cacophony of voices congratulating Dave and his team filled the air. The girls were running amok, to be precise.

I decided I'll see him after the hustle dies down, as everything was totally out of my parameter.

Some minutes passed and I moved to look for him when I spotted a flash of hot pink near the net.

"You were awesome, Dave. I had no idea any one could beat Aidan so effortlessly." I told him as I neared him. He was alone, leaning against the net, sipping water.