66

Hey guys, sooooo for more of my works . Join our yearly system to get different new complete books every month.
(Note, ignore the monthly sub, only yearly sub is valid there)
https://buymeacoffee.com/liviaworld

Link also on my profile
__

By the time they got to the station. Taehyung's ears was full with apologies that he didn't actually need, he just needs this over with so he can leave..By the time they got to the station. Taehyung's ears was full with apologies that he didn't actually need, he just needs this over with so he can leave..

Taehyung remembers when he was here, same aera and his boyfriend including his step mother wanted him in there. The only person who fought through for him was his father.

Maybe karma does exist

Taehyung parks the car and to his shocking sight

Aera was being escorted outside? Well that was fast

"Isn't that aera?"

"Taehyung did your husband just get her release under minutes?"

"We should have just called you since"

"Oh my god!"

Taehyung should raise his shoulder up more often, indeed that's the power of his husband

His phone rang he picked it up with a proud smirk playing on his lips

"My powerful man"

Jungkook chuckles

Taehyung moves away from the noise of aera and her mom and sibling hugging and crying

"I'm guessing she's been release?"

"Yes baby, thank you"

"It's was nothing angel, he owed me a favor he was actually glad I asked"

Taehyung's shoulder is about lifting him off the floor

"You're sleeping over?"

"What no! Remember we're leaving as early as tomorrow"

"Ok baby, I'll call the pilot to ready to fly"

"Ok thanks, I'll start making my way to the airport."

"See you soo baby"

"See you soon."

Taehyung drops his call and then his step mom was hugging him.

"Thank you Taehyung, thank you" His step mom keeps saying crying

"Thank you Taehyung" Juhun and Juhi says holding his hands

Taehyung glance at aera who was crying unable to look at Taehyung

"You better go say thank you cause if it wasn't for him you would have rot in jail" His grandmother says

Taehyung presses his lips to stop himself from laughing. He's mean that way

"I have to go, let me drop you guys in the house?"

"You're not staying?"

"No I'm travelling out of the country tomorrow for a vacation " Taehyung didn't miss the way his siblings look at each other. "So I need to be back to Seoul today"

His father nods

"You're driving back?"

"What? Jungkook will kill me, I'm flying back with the private plane I came with."

"Look at my grandson" His grandmother chants clapping her hands.

Taehyung chuckles walking over to enter the car.

"Let's go" immediately he opens his car someone almost fell on his legs.

Taehyung pause

Aera was crying profusely

"I didn't deserve this kindness Taehyung, I made your life miserable right from the first day I met you. Nothing I say will make up for everything I did, we did but I'm sorry. And thank you Taehyung. Thank for proving to us you're a better person and better human than we will ever be. May the goddes bless your kind heart"

Taehyung stood there unable to move. All this feels good but still he's happy everything happened the way it did.

"Your treatment of me shaped me into who I become and I'm thankful for all of you for pushing me into who I became.I can't say I forgive you, I can't say I have not forgiven you. I simply don't care anymore. I moved on. I suggest you all do the same and make something better with your life. Divorce that son of a bitch aera you derserve better"

Aera stood up like he wants to give Taehyung a hug but Taehyung wasn't sure of that. So he clears his throat causing his sister to shift back from him.

"We all can't fit in this car"

'I'll carry Juhi on my lap" Juhun suggest

And some how they managed to make it work.

Before Taehyung stars the car his grandmother spoke up

"Taehyung about the vacation your husband promised me"

Taehyung nods for her to continue

"Do you think he could maybe move it to like next week?"

"Grandmother you said you wanted a vacation as your birthday present which is in two months"

"What if I don't live up till then? I have been thinking about it too much I think I might die before I get to have that experience"

"You have been talking about dying for 5 years and yet you're still here"

"Shut up Wumin"

Taehyung likes to think he has no family here, maybe to them he is their family, maybe one day he'll see them as one maybe not.

But in all he has no grudge against any one of them, he wishes them well.

Maybe one day they'll be able to sit down at one table and have a drink or maybe not still Taehyung wishes them well.

————————-

"So what do you say about starting a family" Taehyung whispers on Jungkook's neck

Hmmm

"I have just a year left in school, I think I can pull through"

"You ready?"

"Yes"

Like expected Jungkook lift him up spinning him around.

"I'm so glad I listened to Jin that faithful day"

Taehyung laughs holding his alpha tight

"Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth Taehyung"

"Thank you for making me the happiest human on earth Jungkook"

He gets a smack on the ass and a sweet long kiss as a reply.

The end
_______

This is the first ending of TBA
Minus the bonus and special chapters that summarize every of their ending.

66 chapters? Damn! 🤔

Thank you all for reading
The Billionaire Alpha😊

____
Guys don't forget more of my works are now available on my yearly sub system. You can join here

https://buymeacoffee.com/liviaworld