7

Taehyung let out a sigh back place on the wall, he's been waiting for Aera for more than thirty minutes.

Aera has a habit of spending hours in the bathroom doing what Taehyung has no idea of.

These are times Taehyung wished he has is own bathroom. They only have two bathroom, one for them, the other one is for his father and step mom.

He really needs to use the bathroom before his father calls for them.

Taehyung can not count how many times they've had to fight cause of this same bathroom.

When he starts hearing giggling sound, he realized she was actually on call. He knocks on the door loudly.

Aera stopped whatever she was doing to open the door immediately.

"Are you out of your mind?" She whispers. "I'm on call"

"On call in the bathroom? I want to use the bathroom noona"

"Are you deaf, I said I'm on call" she keeps whispering

"And I just told you I want to use the bathroom, it's a bathroom not a call room"

Aera glares at him.

She knows it's a lost battle, she won't drag it on especially when their father can come in anytime

She places the phone back on her ear, walked out of the bathroom.

Taehyung rushed inside ignoring her glares.

He knows that's not the end of the it, Taehyung is not worried about that not even one bit. He's more concern about what his father wants to see them for.

He needs to finish up before his father comes back

______

By 7 they were all gathered in the living room waiting for their father except his step mom who hasn't come out of her room since Taehyung came back.

That's normal though whenever they fight she tends to hide in their room, whatever for Taehyung doesn't know.

His half siblings where all busy scrolling through their phone. Taehyung has a small phone so there wasn't much to do with his phone.

Not that Taehyung couldn't get a cheap Android phone from the small money his father pays them but he had other bigger things to focus his little savings on.

Taehyung stare at their old cracked up ceiling letting his mind wanders a bit.

Taehyung sometimes think about what it will mean to find someone who will love him just the way he is, someone who will accept an omega like him, someone who will respect and treat him with love, an Alpha who is definitely nothing like his father.

Someone to get him out of here.

He let out a sigh contemplating taking a little nap, his father chose that moment to walk in.

They all sit up to stare at the man that just walked in carrying a lot of bags.

"Taehyung!!" His father screamed.

"Appa I'm here" Taehyung let out confused

His father eyes him with a hum and honestly Taehyung knows his father thought he wasn't here yet, which is kind of normal, he likes showing up late.

His father didn't say more, he drops the bags he came back with pulling out the content.

Books

Books?

"These are for your omega class starting tomorrow."

Oh God

He starts arranging it, ignoring them. After he was done with whatever he was doing he started calling them.