8

🙋‍♀️

____

Today is the last day being in his office before he leaves for Dong-gu.

Jungkook has spend the whole week puting everything up to speed for when he'll be absent. He told his board he's going for a vacation.

Even if he wanted to take a year off they know he deserves it after all the hard work to bring the company to where they are today.

And Jungkook has never taken a vacation longer than a few days, it wasn't hard for everyone to nod and promise to work extra hard so his absence won't be noticed that much.

"Sir I have it all booked" says his secretary, a very hard-working beta. Jungkook stopped employing omegas as his secretary, he has his reasons.

"Thank you Jandi"

Jungkook is still going to be coming in weekly to the company, he's still going to be handling important meetings from his new home.

There really won't be that much change in his daily activities.

His flight is in 5 hours.

Jungkook thinks about how much his life will change, how on earth is he going to live as someone he's really not.

The thought of that apartment and how he's going to be living makes his body itch.

Jungkook won't lie he has come so close to calling everything off.

But what if

What if

What if he finds someone

What if he finds what has eluded him for so long.

And that's the reason Jungkook is still going through with this.

Jin had already called him that he's at his new apartment already. Says he needs to put everything together before Jungkook arrives.

The older omega also told him not to bring anything apparently he's bought all the clothes and everything he needs to start a new life.

Jungkook won't lie, the thoughts of the kind of clothes Jin has gotten for him to wear is honestly adding to his restlessness.

He got home, spend a few hours with Namjoon and Yoongi before they were taking him to the airport.

______

Jin was already waiting for him at the airport when he got there.

"Hey Jungkook" The omega called out for him with a wide smile.

The smiles on the older's face quickly vanish when he got closer to him.

"Jesus Christ Jungkook your watch, that's a fucking million dollar watch, couldn't think of dropping it at home?" Jin whispers, pulling his hand and already taking off his wrist watch looking around like he was being watched or something.

The older is ridiculous.

The omega put the watch inside his bag before eyeing his clothes and his shoes, jin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook just watch him amused.

"I can't believe you" grumbles the omega. "You need to change, come on Jungkook" He didn't move. "Please" added Jin with a pleading tone

Jungkook follows after the omega with a sigh. Jin called for a cab whispering on how they need to get to the building without someone noticing what he's wearing.

And Jungkook honestly thinks Jin is just being ridiculous.

He choose to keep quiet and let the older do what he wants.