32

"Jung let's just calm down and settle this"

"Settle? That boy attacked my son in my house"

Taehyung glanced at daesuk that was obviously trying to hide his face in shame. Taehyung is not sorry for his bleeding nose, not at all.His ego must be crying so loud for being bruised by an omega.

Taehyung sighs averting his eyes from the scene in front of him as he's been dragged towards the police car.

"He's an omega" Taehyung hears his father pleading for him. But he knows chief Jung won't listen. It doesn't matter if Taehyung is an omega or not.

"Are you sure about that?"

Taehyung paused to stare at the Alpha glaring at his father.

"What do mean by that?"

"It was just a question Wumin. You and I know damn well that boy doesn't behave like one or maybe you just failed bringing up an omega cause let me tell you that boy is not one"

"Leader Jung-"

"Save your breath Wumin. I want that boy to be taught a lesson be happy I didn't make it a month"

"Which I think you should"

Taehyung wasn't suprise at his step mother's statement.

"Sumi" his father warns

"No one understands what I have had to put up with. That boy insults me at every chance he gets,beat up his siblings for nothing. He's a menace I don't know where we went wrong bringing him up" His step mom finishes her lies with hands pressed to her eyes. The perfect picture of a sad distressed mother.

Taehyung rolls his eyes unable to hold it back.

"Let him stay there, it will teach him a lesson"

His father kept begging and yelling, Taehyung knows it's pointless whatever the chiefs in this town wants the police will do it. And the law has always sided more with Alphas so it's a lost battle already.

Taehyung glance at his father one last time before he's been pushed inside the police car.

"An omega punching an alpha till he bled" The police beside him said. A beta if Taehyung is not mistaking.

Taehyung glance at the police officer to be sure if he's going to respond to that. He sighs immediately he noticed the small smirk on the man's face.

He slapped me first" Taehyung says.

"I'm pretty sure he deserves it" the police officer whispers beside him

Taehyung wide eyes meets a smiling one he couldn't help the smile that twitch his lips.

"And now they want him held for two weeks" The driver said from the driver's seat.

Who are these people and why aren't they chewing his head off for fighting an alpha.

"Do you have anybody you can call to help?" the police beside him asked.

Taehyung shook his head. He didn't have anybody strong enough to make the police go against a chief in this town

His father was his only hope and well that didn't work out.

"No. I don't have anybody to call"

________

Jungkook is worried, actually he's losing his mind. He's not been able to reach Taehyung for two days and he's far away from him.

He's seconds away from just abandoning everything and just fly back to South Korea.

"Maybe his phone is bad? You mentioned him having a small bad one."

Jungkook nods still pacing around the room hating himself for being so far away. Taehyung needs him Jungkook can feel it. It's worst he has no contact of anyone close to the boy.

"Jungkook please try and calm down. You can't leave not when we're here already and the conference is in few hours. It's a big deal Jungkook, one of the best"

"It's just money Joon."

"I know but it's also more than money"

Jungkook knows that. Connection and keeping a clean business record is as important as money sometimes.

"Yoongi and Jin will be there in few hours and you've already asked that Hoseok guy to check up on him and he's going to inform you about that any moment now. Please Jungkook just calm down"

So Jungkook did for a few minutes before calling Hoseok back.

"Hello I was just about to call you"

"Did you see him, is he ok?

There's a long paused that made him almost dropped his phone, this isn't good-

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok clears his throat with a sigh.

"There was an accident with Chief Jung's son and well he got locked up in a police station"

"What are you talking about, what accident and who is locked up?

"Well according to what the police told me. Taehyung fought with one of the chief's son, almost broke his balls well succeeded in breaking his nose so the chief chose to punish him by locking him up in a police station"

Jungkook just stood there speechless.

His omega locked up in a police station by who? By fucking who!

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook threw his phone on the bed. What is he doing here when Taehyung is locked up alone in a fucking police station.

"Ready the private jet Joon"

"What?" Namjoon runs to door blocking the fuming Alpha.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked litreally close to growling

"Stoping you from doing something stupid"

Jungkook March towards his friend getting more angry. Who dares touch his omega "Some bastard locked up my omega, someone had the guts to touch Taehyung, some one fucking did-"

"Kook I get it I do. Firstly let's calm down please, just listen to me for 5 minutes"

Jungkook glares at his friend but nods for him to say what he wants to say.

"firstly no one knows who you are in that Town, none of them knows the boy is Jeon Jungkook's omega.

"Doesn't make it fucking ok"

"Offcourse. Listen kook you're hours away from home but Jin and Yoongi will be there any moment now. Yoongi is a lawyer perfect to handle whatever issue is going on. Tomorrow evening we'll be on our way back home plus do you really want Taehyung to find out about you this way?"

No Jungkook doesn't want that.

He sighs walking over to drop himself on the bed.

Jungkook shook his head. "It's already going to be suspicious when one of the top lawyers in the country show up for Taehyung.'

"Jin will handle it"

"I should be with him Joon"

"And you will, immediately after the conference we're leaving and by then Yoongi would have gotten him out already."

Jungkook let out a tired sigh. He knows Joon has a point but Jungkook just wants to run back home.

He picked up his phone but froze when he noticed Hoseok was still on, he didn't cut the call?

Oh shit!

__________