6

Breakfast in the Kim household was a kind of a regular thing, Taehyung thinks his father just need a platform to yell at them every morning.

"I never like that man, what a disgusting behavior" His step mom spits out.

His father just told them one of their neighbor invited him to their son's mating ceremony that's happening in two days which happens to be the moon night celebration

The moon night is a special night for werewolves. It's when they are able to connect with their wolf side fully.

It's the night Alphas are able to mark their mate, cause in the end no matter how modern they've become the other part of them still needs to accept and mark the person their human side choosed.

It's also when werewolves can smell each others scent properly. Obviously because that's when they connect more with their wolf side.

It's when they can shift properly without any pain or whatsoever. Yes werewolves can shift outside the moon night but it's something none of them like doing cause of the pain that follows after shifting back to the human side.

They fall sick and are not able to move their body for days, weeks some even months depending on the werewolf obviously cause it takes long for their bones to shift back to its place properly good enough for them to be able to function as a human.

So yeah it's not something they indulge, no one wants to stay limbless on a bed for weeks.

No Taehyung has never tried to shift outside the moon night, he's not stupid enough for that, and he's an omega, he likes the position of his bones right now thank you very much.

Taehyung did question how it was so easy to shift on moon night day so easy with absolutely no issue. Somethings just remains a mystery

"Taehyung-"

He glance up to meet eyes with his father. "Get me salt from the kitchen" Taehyung nods standing up to do what his father asked.

"I'm telling you he just wants to rub it on your face" His step mom continue the earlier conversation.

Taehyung knows she's pained, it's obvious.

"Maybe if my own children were to attracts alphas some idiot won't try to rub mating on my face" His father says, definitely predictable and like always his step mom never takes it well.

Taehyung walked back to the dining handing his father the small container of salt and sat back down quietly.

"Maybe if you had send my children to school or to learn any skills they would have found someone, if you haven't noticed yet no one wants a liability for a mate, someone who cannot support their family."

Kim Wumin drops his spoon loudly on the table.

Here we go

"Oh please stop with the stupid excuses woman, what is the Alpha there for? it's the Alpha's job to provide for his family not the other way around."

"I mean support the family Wumin" Sumi argues.

Taehyung knows it's about to get heated immediately his father's name comes out from his step mom's mouth.

"Times are changing, maybe you should think about waking up to this century instead of staying stuck on where ever century you are"

His father hit the table startling them.

"Maybe if you hadn't given me omegas as children there won't be a problem to begin with"

Taehyung honestly just wants a day of peace. Right now they can't leave the table cause well his father will rain brimstone on them.

"So now it's my fault? There's the product of another Omega" His step mom fires back pointing at him. Taehyung stares at her unaffected, she always involves him.

"Just maybe, maybe it's your damn fault Kim Wumin."

And that's the one his father never wants to hear.

Everyone on the table let out a loud gasps at the sound of slap that follows his step mother's word.

Taehyung won't say he was expecting that. His father rarely hits his step mom, rarely hit them too except maybe when he's beyond angry.

Like right now

Taehyung won't lie, his father has never hit him before. He remembers how his half siblings use to talk about his father liking him more but Taehyung thought they were actually just being delusional.

Years later they've realised his father litreally treats them the same, well except for Aera who still thinks their father favours him more

"How dare you!" His father's voice ring out heavy and loud

His step mom stood up puting enough space between her mate and herself holding her cheek. Taehyung can see she's close to crying.

"I'm sorry that the truth hurts you Kim Wumin, your fucking whore of a mistress couldn't give you an alpha either" Taehyung pretends that didn't hurt a bit. "How about you go blame her too, cheating coward"

She rushed out immediately, obviously not wanting his mate's anger unleash on her some more.

His father follows her immediately.

"If you had given me what I wanted, I wouldn't have cheated Sumi, think about it, you were fucking useless"

They listen as his father's voice fades

It's goes quiet for a while. Taehyung stood up to leave, he wasn't hungry anymore.

He stopped his movement when Aera opened her mouth.

"Maybe if some people didn't go sleeping around with people's mate and even getting pregnant for them this house would have been more peaceful."

Taehyung ignores the peaceful part of him begging him to just leave the table

He turns around to see Aera still very much focus on her food

"Maybe if some people who is the oldest was able to get a mate then maybe this house would have been peaceful."

He got exactly what he wanted. Aera always starts shit but gets angry when you fire back

She stood up glaring at him.

"And what about you? Atleast I've gotten admires, what about you Taehyung?"

Taehyung laughs in a way he knows will pain Aera more

"Admirers oh please noona, those ones that are never interested in you again after a day? I wonder why?"

Aera was fuming like always

"Taehyung you do you know you're disrespecting our elder sister." Jihu just had to open his mouth.

Taehyung turn around glaring at him.

"How about you tell your elder sister to start respecting her self and stop trying to pick fights we all know she's going to lose"

"You fucking bastard"

"I have a father Aera" Taehyung glares at her. He knows she wants to do more, they all know how it will end, Taehyung never backs down from anything.

His father walked back in glaring at them.

All they do is glare in this house

"I want everyone of you at home by 7 today"

"But app-"

"Did I ask a question Aera?" His father turned to Aera, head tilted to one side

"No father"

"Good"

Then he's gone.

_____