36

Taehyung has seen a lot of weird things in his little existence but nothing compares to what he woke up to.

His father is literally in the kitchen right now cooking.

Taehyung stares completely lost on what is happening. Definitely he must have woken up in another universe

That seems not to be the case since his half siblings and step mom are looking just as shock as he is right now

What is going on.

Something bad must have happened to his father.

"Appa are you ok?"

"Ahhh son good morning did you sleep well?" His father asked with a rare kind of smile on his face

Taehyung stares

His father turned back around to continue what he was doing.

"Appa are you ok?" Area asked this time, taehyung can hear the confusion dripping from her voice.

At this point taehyung is beyond confused he's actually scared something is wrong. Something bad has happen to his father

"And why won't I be" his father responds without turning around to face them.

His step mother let out a clear scared laugh. "Honey you're in the kitchen cooking" she stretches the word cooking like it's some sin and taboo that is supposed to wake up his father from what ever trance he was in.

"I know " is his father responds.

"Omma" juhun whispers. "What happened last night? Did you noticed anything strange."

"No, he was totally normal, spend the whole night with his laptop which is not something out of the ordinary"

"Something is definitely happening to appa"

"I'm right here" His father's voice startles them from their thoughts of obviously thinking about what could have gone wrong with his father.

Taehyung has never, like never seen his father in a kitchen, like never.

"Go take a seat, breakfast will soon be ready and oh taehyung " his father turned to him with that smile again that taehyung couldn't return cause damn he's actually getting scared now. "I'm making your favourite"

Taehyung chokes on air

What?

He completely ignores the choking sound behind him and stare at his father with his mouth and eyes wide open.

His father was looking ok, nothing was looking out of place except it is.

Nothing is ok. This is not his father

What is happening?

Wait today is not even his birthday and his father has never done anything like cook for him on his birthday, Taehyung didn't even know his father knows what his favourite food is.

"Go on go take a seat."

Taehyung forced his feets to the dinning table and takes a seat.

"What did you do?"

Area asked glaring at him

Taehyung is baffled.

"What? Why would you think I did anything?"

"I mean considering the fact that appa is in the kitchen right now preparing your favorite meal."

"You're crazy"

"Are-"

"Can you both stop" Jihu glares at them. "Something bad is happening to appa you two fighting right now won't help with anything, so stop."