Now he was just slumped in a chair while looking at the text messages from Joo Woosung.

– That Bastard: Do you like it ㅎ

– That Bastard: Christmas gift~

This guy…

Considering that The Dawn couldn’t even come close to Black Call yet, his personal outreach clearly seemed intended to irritate me.

– Me: Just enlist already

– That Bastard: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

– That Bastard: Not happening any time soon~

“This bastard has definitely forgotten.”

“Forgotten what?”

Being blackmailed…

I resolved to mock Joo Woosung grandly when he enlists, but Kang Ichae, who was fiddling around beside me, tilted his head in confusion.

“But why has Black Call been so active lately?”

Not my circus.

With a feeling of emptiness, I laid down on the desk, only rolling my eyes to watch the music show that the other members were focused on.

The layers of harmony piled up, lyrics fitting the season with just the right amount of wistfulness, a stage decorated splendidly, fashionable styling, and insane skills encompassing it all.

They flaunted their big agency background and devoured the surprise special album.

I’m so jealous, damn it.

But this time, I couldn’t bring myself to say anything to Daepaseong Entertainment.

After spending the last year churning out competition songs, releasing three titles, running around on variety shows, dramas, and end-of-year stages like mad, it felt too hardcore to nag about not thinking of releasing a Christmas album now.

Honestly, had there been just a bit more time, I would’ve certainly persuaded the CEO to allocate the funds.

“Let’s do it next year, next year….”

“Hyung?! Why?”

Only then, Jeong Dajun, who had been munching on a now-cold hotdog bought from a convenience store, asked.

His face was finally showing some life after the CSAT exam.

I couldn’t bring myself to call Black Call sons of bitches in front of him and Kim Seonghyeon, so I decided to change the subject.

“…Is it good?”

“Yeah!”

Well, at least you seemed happy about it…

“Ah! We haven’t decorated the Christmas tree yet!!”

Jeong Dajun, perfectly matching the white knit he wore, suddenly stood up and went to the Christmas tree.

While Kim Seonghyeon and Kang Ichae got busy decorating the tree, Seong Jiwon sat down at the electronic piano, and I turned on the camera.

[????]

“Hello.”

[?????????]

[What’s going on]

[What are you guys doing]

The Noeuls, appearing puzzled in their comments, soon swarmed in, and they all started shedding tears like a storm.

[A Christmas live?!!?]