It was time-consuming, but not as difficult as it seemed.

However, …

…it wasn’t the kind of strategy a 23-year-old idol would easily come up with and execute.

He’s totally insane.

Kim Jaeyeon stroked his arms.

“It might take some time, you know that, right?”

– “Yes, I’m planning to build it up slowly anyway… Ah!!”

…What?

Seo Hoyun, who had been speaking in a bored tone throughout the call, suddenly added on as if he remembered something.

– “And there’s one more thing I’d like to ask you. You know Yoon Heeun’s home address, right?”

“Of course.”

Kim Jaeyeon, who was still writing down Seo Hoyun’s words, tilted his head in confusion.

“…What do you want to send him?”

Suddenly, a burst of laughter came from across the phone.

– “Pfft, keuk…”

“…What?”

– “Oh, this is just too fucking funny.”

Kim Jaeyeon asked in bewilderment, but Seo Hoyun didn’t answer, just continued to chuckle a bit more.

As Kim Jaeyeon wondered what to do with this crazy guy, whether he should just hang up the phone, Seo Hoyun hummed in a slightly calmer voice.

– “Well, it’s not for Kim Jaeyeon to know. Just make sure you deliver it without being followed.”

“…Yes.”

– “Thanks in advance.”

Having finished his business, Seo Hoyun, as always, hung up the phone abruptly.

“…What’s with this crazy guy again?”

Kim Jaeyeon scowled and shook his head.

But what could he do?

He had long given up trying to follow Seo Hoyun’s train of thought.

Despite the unpleasant feeling, Kim Jaeyeon started his car.

Deals with Seo Hoyun were always hard to refuse, and the rewards were undeniably profitable.

***

The CEO of Yoon Heeun’s agency realized something was seriously amiss.

The entertainment industry was a kind of “light.”

It was a place where dreams and idols were sold.

Naturally, there were bound to be bugs that flocked to the light.

Among them, the vilest were those who used rumors to make money.

The CEO’s mouth hung open upon reviewing the report from the internal operations team.

“What in the world is this?”

It was information that one could purchase online for a small amount of money. Today’s hottest topic was related to sponsorship.

Despite the lack of detail in the article with the provocative title of “The Entertainment Industry Is Truly the Animal Kingdom,” the CEO had a hunch.

Having discovered that the article had already been posted and had even reached him, he hurriedly searched the internet, realizing that people were already speculating about its subject.