Going Back To The House

Jasmine's POV
I woke up seeing Austin sleeping so peacefully with his arms wrapped around me. I turned over while he was still cuddling me from behind tightening his grip. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 9. Shit I'm missing school. Oh well I have shit to do today that needs to be done and I don't think going to school after would help my anxiety. I put my phone down. I turned over to face his sleepy self. He looks so peaceful. He then lifted his arm to stretch and say were you watching me sleep? What? No why would I do that? Because you were facing me. Plus I'm not an idiot Jasmine. I'm sorry. Don't be it's cute. I blushed. So did this help you sleep better? Yes it did thank you. I'm sorry that I scared you last night I didn't mean to wake you. Jasmine it's normal for what your going through right now so your perfectly okay don't worry. I'm just glad you didn't try hiding your anxiety if I haven't woken up. Because I did tell you if you need anything don't be afraid to wake me up. I know but I just I don't want to be a bother then I already am. Jasmine get that out of your mindset okay. Your going through something and I'm here. But you should probably talk to your mom. No I can't because then she'll get me to move in with her and I have to go to another school and I can't see my friends or Jake. Shit I started crying. This happened again and it's my fault. What happened again? Us. In the bed together this time. Jasmine listen I didn't have any intentions last night it was for your feeling safe.I appreciate that but I can't live with my mom. Jasmine you can't just live here. Then I'll move with with Jake. He sighed and put his hand over his face. Fine you can stay here as long as you want unless something comes up. Awe is someone jealous? I poked him. You wish I was princess. But hey get ready so we can get your things alright. He got up quick and closed the door behind him without saying another word. What just happened. Was it something I said? Anyways. I got up and changed into the outfit I was wearing yesterday. I was about to open the door till I got a good idea. I pulled out one of his shirts and put it on. I opened the door and walked to the kitchen. I went to the pantry and got some cereal. I started eating and then Austin walked in and laughed. So your wearing my shirt? Yeah I didn't want to wear the same shirt as yesterday. Ahh okay so what time did you want to head to your place? After we eat is that okay with you? Yeah sure. I do have work later so are you gonna be okay here alone? Yeah I will. Oh hey after I'm gonna take his other car. So I can drive it. Is that a good idea though? What I have my license. Okay fine. I'll give you the keys to the house alright make sure you lock the door when you come in okay. Don't worry I will Austin. We went to his car and we drove off to my house. I just stared up at the house in thought. Out of a nowhere I asked him so why did you just walk out so abruptly this morning? Because I may be jealous alright. Okay I get that but don't get butt hurt when I find it out. I know and I'm sorry. It's okay I'm gonna go inside okay. He said alright and I walked out and he walked with me. I can go alone you know. Actually no you can't who knows if he came back. His cars not here. Okay so. okay fine. I walked up stairs. I packed my clothes and a few books. My laptop and a extra pair of shoes. I put my makeup items in my makeup bag to put in the bag. I walked to the bathroom to get my period items into my bag along with my straightener and hair brush and toothbrush and tooth paste. I then got a plastic sack for my shower supplies. I then my my guitar and put it in its case along with the book for it. He helped me get my stuff into my dads car. I then said bye see you later and left to go back to his house. I grabbed my stuff and went inside. I put everything on the bed and then put the bathroom stuff in the bathroom and my books and laptop on his desk. I put my guitar against the wall. I then went to go to the front door to lock it. After that I went to sit on the couch and watch some TV. I texted Jake.

Jasmine:
Hey Jake I'm sorry I wasn't at school today I had to get my stuff and I'm staying over at my dads friends house. And I wanted to let you know that.

Jake:
I'm glad your okay Jasmine. Wait the guy you were with that night?

Jasmine:
Yes, I didn't want to talk to my mom because then she'll force me to move in with her and then I won't go to school with you and play football.