part 27

That day the dinner went so well that if it was possible jungkook would stay as a houseboyfriend at taes house..............houseboyfriend..seriousely?

yeahh, after jungkooks wrath the bullying did stop. But another problem rose up...

the beautiful omega got a lot of admirers.. even a fun club is running in taehyungs name.... and when jungkook found out...man......the alpha was like a lava........

" today is weekend atleast rest buddy.. u are giving me a headeache. I am feeling nausea"

"why? are u pregnent?"...........silence......

"YAHHHHH JEON JUNGKOOK.......U HAVE BEEN IN MY ROOM FROM THE DAWN...U PHAUNK....ROAMIMG IN THE WHOLE ROOM SINCE 5.... AND IS NOT EVEN Letting ME SLEEP.... WHATS UR PROBLEM? THOSE TINY NINY ALPHA PUNKS, NAMED POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND OF UR OMEGA?? U ARE AFRAID OF THEM... JUST GO AND CLAIM THE BEAUTY U MORON... ALWAYS HERE TO RUIN MY SLEEP"....yah... losing sleep the kim seokjins soul came to j hope..

"Dont call my omega beauty"......................again silence....

"U SATAN  GET OUT FROM MY ROOM NOW", and with a flying shoe  jungkook left his brothers roon..

Time skip to college day

"
Jack,....do u think the same as i think?"

"I dont understand... "

"what do u think he is going to do with the roses? "

"ummm, may be decorate his home?"

"u  useless.... he is going to propose me,..propose propose... cant u see how carefully he is decorating them"

"really?😑😑"

SO what happened is today the omega came to their study roon with a bunch of roses in his hand with him internally singing la.la.la..... since then he is decorating them with ribbons like a bouquet... and the alpha is expecting himself to get propsed....

"Hyung look, ist it beautiful?"

" Of course it is...and it should be or i will not accept", proud look on his face..

"What u will not accept😲?"

"ur bouquet or what?"

" hyung do u think my gifts that i got after years, decorating it so beautifully i would give it u😑?"

Jungkooks imagination broke like glass pieces...(emotional background music)

"U got these gifts??", the alpha shouted,cant believe his ears..

"yah", with a casual tone the omega replied...

"WHAT!!!"

" Ahh why are u shouting.."the omega said getting annoyed.

"Listen what happened today",  the omega exitedly got up from where he was sitting and sat infront of jungkook holding his two hands in his two hands....Dont get him wrong when he gets exited he holds like this of his closed ones..yeah.,the omega thinks the alpha as one of his bossom ones.

"Are we taking marriage vows",jungkooks chicks got red thinking about it...

"Just look how this dumb alpha is blushing🙄"

"Jackson hyung..did u said something?"

" Nothing, nothing u continue ur story"

" so what i was saying.. yah... when i came to uni today suddenly an alpha showed up and gave me roses.. he was so shy, and first finally asked me to be his prome partner.."

"who the fu...", jungkook again yelled agitated..

"Are wait... i am not finished yet.. then another boy came, may be he was a beta.. he told me like a man the i can propose better than him and then got on his knees, geve me rose..."

Jungkooks breathing got heavy hearing someone else proposing his omega...

" why are pouring fuel to fire...tsk...tsk"

"hyung did u said something?"

" aniee anieee. I was jst predictimg todays weather... u continue "

" oh then, whereever i went from class to corridor, one or two asked me to be their prome partner with roses... look how many", the omega sequeld unknown to the strom inside the alpha....

" But i could not ans any of them.. jst told i will think about it.. tell me hyung whom should i choose?"

" ENOUGH", within a moment jungkook took the bouquet from taes hand destroyed them...

"HYUNG"
"JUST SHUT UP... TOO MUCH WISH TO GO TO PROME WITH ANOTHER MAN HA.... TOO MUCH....JACKSON BURN THE ROSES.. BURN WHOEVER BRINGS FLOWERS GOOO..."

"tsk tsk.. just as i thought"

"Didnt u hear me?..I SAID GOOO"

"Going going baba..."

"And u., come with me.. u will not come to uni till the prom", saying this the alpha hold taes hand and took him to his car..

"Why are u doing this?", the omega was burning in anger....what was this brainless alphas problem

" to keep my future save"

"what does it have to do anything with ur future.."

"u wont understand "

"Of course i will not understand if u dont tell me anything..",

" I said u wont understand "

"WHY WONT I UNDERSTAND HA..WHY WHY??... I DID EVERYTHING U ASKED ME TO DO, U TOLD ME THESE WERE FOR MY GOOD RESULT... I ACCEPTED... U CANT DATE, I AGREED, TOLD ME TO STUDY ONLY WITH U AND NOT TO GLANCE A ANY ALPHA I ACCEPTED..TOLD ME NOT TO GET OUT OF UR SIGHT, I ACCEPTED....NOT TO HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS, SO I DENIED MY FRIENDS, NOW WHY CANT I AT LEAST GO TO PROM, EVERYONE WILL ENJOY, THEN WHY CANT I ENJOY? TELL WHY?"

" CAUSE I GET JEALOUS DAM IT", the alpha shouted in frustration hitting the staring wheel hardly..

"what?😯.....