Part 2

It is a new morning with new hope. The sun just rose. With that there woke up the most beautiful and kind omega KimTaehyng with new hope . U may think the typical tae where he wakes up late, his brother or mother comes to wake him up, lazy ass, annie    ,......

He is a dedicated soul , swore to fulfil his parents dream in developing there internet cafe in the biggest softwar and gaming company, thats why he took computer science and bussiness as his main subject. he also loves music as his brother is so dedicated in making music with hus friends min yoongi along with running the cafe for their living expenses. u will know about them later.

Now Kim taehyung got up for his morning exercise ,he is a black belt in taekwoondo . As an omega he learned to protect himself and being trueblood no one can make him submit without his mate.

taehyng got fresh. after finishing his daily jogging and exercise routine he came downstairs to make breakfast for his brother and also his soulmate as he will later come to fetch him.

now its seven am . kim Taaehyung gooing upstairs to wake his brother up.

Kim namjoon , Kim taehyungs elder brother twenty four years old Alpha completed his studies in bussiness and music. After their parents death the two brothers are they got , so they are very close to each other. Kim taehyung was only 5 whrere namjoon was ten. Their uncle Kim Hoojin took them to his house And they grew up with their cousin Kim minjae. But when namjoon turned eighteen he came to their own parents house and stared to live with his youger brother there as they wanted to be their own, their uncle also let them. Kim hoojin adored this two brother very much and they still enjoy the weekend together.

Upon coming to the room taehyung started to shake his older brother.

Taehyung: Hyung, Hyung wake up .. Hynggggggggg.

Namjoon just turned other side kicking taes hand. taehyung started to whine . every morning waking up kim namjoon is another war for taehyung.

Now taehyung started to shake him endlessly.

taehyng: Hyungggggggg if u dont wake up i am going to cryy. hyung . how can u forget that today is my first day at university, chim is coming,and u are not waking up i have to get ready Hynggggg.

taehyung started to cry {fake crying} on top of his lungs. and our dear namjoon could not tolerate it. he can bear every thing but not the rying of his baby brother.So he got up immediately and hug his brother.

Namjoon; Ok ok i am up up. now go and get ready.

In  a second taehyungs expression change to happy from crying. and without giving namjoon any chance to say anything he run at the speed of rabbit to his room to get ready.

after half and hour he got ready for his uni his dream place seoul university where he got the scholership by his blood, sweat,and tears. getting downstairs he saw his soulmate aka park Jimin is already is chilling with his brother namjoon who was trying his best to respond of the blabbering of the very cheerful and talkative park jimin. lets introduce him yeahh.

Park jimin , Kim taehyungs one and only friend and soulmate, who is a beta was with taehyung since his parents died. they became each others friend during their nursary school. but park jimin had to try hard. when he saw the kim taehyung guy he knew thus omega is going to be his soulmate a connection u know when u make friend, how dont ask me.On the other hand taehyung prefered to be alone and study so he did not want to waste his time in making friends, does not give any attention to his surroundings. but things happended in ways and they became bestest friend how dont ask me. they laugh together,cry together,share everything ans jimin protects and helps tae his best. He was 2 months older than taehyung and got admitted in seoul uni some months before than tae as tae is going on scholarship. he was majoring in arts and dancing.

while coming downstairs,

Taehyung: JIminie pabo if dont shut up now hyung will go deaf.

and with that jimin did not see anything just got up from his seat and the two did a bone crishing that namjoon even felt the pain only sitting in the dinning table.

Jimin:Oh my tae tae u have grown up my baccha... u are going to uni and i am fatching u o my my

Jimin started being dramatic and squished taes bread chiks like  a parent whosse child is going to school for the first time.

Taehyng: Jimina if u dont stop now I will call yoongi hyung and show him the photos u have taken of him,,, tae said being done with jimins drama

hearing yoongis name jimin became stiff. u know Min Yoongi is Park Jimins Long time crush.He is crushing over that alpha from the time namjoon started working with him and it is his biggest weakness which taehyung uses against him all the time.

Jimin; Oh tae tae come have breakfast shona u have uni come fast fast,,,saying that he started his own breakfast like a innocent child who dont know anything and taehyung and namjoon had to hold their laughter....

The breakfast went on of namjoon ,taehyng and jimin bickering and giving advises.with that theygot out from home . namjoon took a walk to the cafe as it is just few walks away from the house and jimin taehyung went to uni with their own cycles. park jimin is quite rich but he like to ride with taehyung in cycle so he doesnt use his own car.

Wanna loose to u.(Taekook FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें