part 12

Just when Kim Taehyung Thought that he succeeded in his plan avoiding the alpha his dream crushed in front of his eyes as the said red head alpha is now sitting infront of him checking his assignment of bussiness...

"You have so many things to improve", jungkook said with a frown on his face not to mention the serious cold voice, "The dean did really good giving your responsibility to me"

And did Taehyung internally rolled his eyes🙄🙄, yes he did, did he wanted to strangle the alpha🤔🤔🤔, yes he did, ok ok

"From now on u would be like my shadow, my pupil, whatever I say u will do,without any question am I clear??" Jungkook said with authority

"No u are not i dont want to even breath in the same air with u and everyday like shadowww., seriouslyyyyy😮😮 oh moon goddesss"

"I said am I clear??" Jungkook almost shouted with his stren voice, eyea void of any emotion,,
Taehyung fliched hearing that voice, he himself was so much surprised that the omega, no trueblood omega who never submitted to any alpha, never showed any fear now  fliched just by hearing the voice of this arrogant alphaaaaaa.... so he could not help but agree..
"Yes sunbae" he said with a small voice aviding the alphs eyes

"What is yes? Say clearly"

"I will listen everything u say without any question, will be with u like ur shadow"

"Good to hear " jungkook became happy inside and a smirk came up to his face which taehyung hate so much. But the omega wont back down. He cant let the alpha win over him. It hirts his omega pride.

"But i have my condition sunbae" and jungkook smirk flew away replacing with a frown..

"why cant this omega accept his defeat... he is really different ha... talking about condition with a trueblood. Omegas, betas, even female alphas will die to be in his place, stupid omega, but mine"

"You are really something ha.... talking about condition... feel lucky that I agreed with the dean in tutoring u."

"Then sunbae please tell the dean that u cant... please then you dont have to tutor me wastong your time and energy", "And I dont have to tolerate your annoying face ".

"What is this omega blabbaring about.. ah i have to do something... i dont know why i want him with me all the time so badly but i just know i want him beside me. It will help me to sought out my feelings alsoş to observe him carefully... offf i have to do something"

"Sunbae what are u thingking about.. dont think much u jst have to disagree with the dean then problem solve.. and its not like dean will scold u or something u are the future alpha after all" taehyung said like it was nothing but who will tell him it is everything for the alpha..

"Do you realise, if i go now and tell the dean that i dont want to tutor you then what i will ans when hewould ask why?" Jungkook said mainting his calm poster. "So should i tell some bad thing about your studies, or charecter, or so onnn", Jungkook said by makimg a thinking face, again and smirk came to his seeing the omegas puzzled expression.

Taehyung tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth..

"Of course what will the alpha say.. he would not surely bad mouth about himself right, that arrogant rwd head brat....what will i do nowadays "

Not getring any reply jungkook again started, "You do know that right if i bad mouth u ur scholarship will be at sake hmm", ofcourse the alpha would never bad mouth about the only omega who caught his attention, heck he doesnt even find any mistake in the bussiness assignmet let alone character or so on but u pls understand him he has to do this, atleast for the sake of his sleep..

"No no i really need this scholarship. Pls dont do this", taehyung almost pleaded.

The alpha felt bad wathing this state of the omega but he really needs to this.

"Then agree blue eyes without any condition or anything" jungķk said leaning his back against the sofa, one leg over another...

"yeah i agree......with everything" taehyung replied defeatedly, looking down,.
"I hate u jeon jungkook"

"Good. Thats a wise decision now u can go. We will start from tomorrow"

Taehyung stood up. Bowed to jungkook and left the room... before leaving he once again gleams at the alpha saw him smriking to himself.

"i hate u"

"Offffffffffffff, finally the hide and seek game is over... now i will see how u avoid me...after all my plan never fails".....

Sorry for the late update.