Part 6

Taehyung just finished his song. he then kept his eyes closed . he smiled to himself remembering his parents oblivious to the fact that it is doing unexplainable things to a certain alpha. suddenly a clapping sound broke his thoughts. he looked at the door and found the handsome , no I mean arrogant alpha leaning on the door. The alpha began to come close to taehyung. the omega saw it at stood up from the chair.

"Didnt know u sing this well blue eyes. i am impressed",Jungkook said smugly and the smirk came automatically.Taehyung was quite surprised hearing this remark but suddenly he remembered his main cause coming to school early. he just nodded his head seeing the alpha close not wanting to bow which amused Jungkook. The alpha just smiled in mind.
"I got a feisty one"
"Thanks sunbae. I will get going then." taehyung said and hurriedly took his bag wanting to leave the room may be go away from the alpha and his lavender musky scent. but when he was about to put his musk on the alpha snatch it .
"why so hurry?. shouldnt u feel so much lucky to get a chance spending some time with the jeon jungkook and may be impress me??. all the humans and wolves there are dieing to do that."
it took taehyungs everything not to lash out at the alpha but he had to , to avoid trouble.
"sorry to say alpha  i am not like other wolves and humans. now if u give me my musk"
"Thats why u got my attention blue eyes"  Jungkook thought in mind
running out of patience taehyung came forward to take his musk but the alpha just held his hand high so that he cant reach there. now how can taehyung reach when his height is till jungkooks eyes. failing taehyung just looked at jungkook angrily glaring at the alpha . the alpha also stared at his eyes tooking his features. suddenly taehyung noticed the close proximity between them . he closed his eyes he himself did not know why.
"why is my heart beating so fast". so taehyung took a step back to make some distance between them. but the alpha was not having it. he kept on coming closure. everytime jungkook took a step forward and taehyung stepped backward and lastly he found himself caged between the bigbad alpha and the wall. suddenly jungkook started sniffing taehyungs neck.
"What are u?? i want to take ur scent"
now taehyung was not having it."how dare this arrogant alpha sniffing my neck?". so teahyung took his all strength and pushed the alpha.
" the great and most respected alpha, the jeon jungkook is sniffing a random omega in an...." taehyungs eyes grew wide and he closed his mouth with his hand why...cause he just spilled his rank to  this arrogant alpha.then he heard jungkook chuckling.
"well well, so this daring blues eyes is an omega. good .", "too good to be mine".jungkook thought and smiled to himself like an idiot.
"why is he smiling like a creep??ah he is mental. I should leave to save my lige yeah" taehyung thought and started to leave the room quitely but the alpha hold his hand and sppon him around so the omega landed on the alphas hard chest.
"What the hell are u doing" taehyung yelled irritatedly mostly frustated with his beating heart.
"just.... put ur mask on so that nobody can see this ethreal face",saying this jungkook leaned forward and taehyung kept on leaning backward. When taehyung could not lean backward anymore, he was about to fall losing his balace but the alpha hold him by his waist with his one hand. Now they are in a cinematic position looking into each others eyes.
When taehyung was in daze looking at the black orbs the alpha put the mask on the omega and made him stand properly but did not let go of his waist. Taehyung made a surprised sound by this action,more surprised that when the mask came he did not even noticed.
"You did great by wearing this mask and hoodie ", then the alpha leaned towards his ear and whispered, "cause your beauty is only mine to worship...omega" saying this the alpha kissed the omegas mask covered lips and taehyung....alright his brain stopped fungtioning, he just stood there frozen.
The uni bell rang but taehyung did not got his sense he still stood there frozen. "What just happened?"
Jungkook just watched the omega amused. He again came forward now one inch away from the omegas lips and said in husky voice, "The bell rang. Go to class."
No response. Jungkook got the chance  and again whispered to his ear,"wont u go to class or want me to carry u blue eyes??" Hearing this taehyung got his senses back and run to his class like his life depend on it. He run like a buttet train.
And the whipped alpha.... ok he just kept on standing there smiling like a fool to himself.. he touched his lips with with his finger then squelled like a teenage girl who got noticed by her crush. He messed his hair with his two hands and started jumping.. now even one human or wolf or animal watch this big bad alpha they will not believe their eyes or kill themselves thinking they got mad but who will make them understand.
suddenly jungkook noticed the white oversized hoodie. He could tell that eho the hoodie belongs to,. Right our tureblood omega kim taehyung. The alpha snifed the hoodie like a creep but did he cared....no. At last he got a lingering scent of the omega like a moist coconut scent (u know vasline coco scent, authors favourite.). Now it became jungkooks favourite scent. He took the sleeve of the hoodie and started to do couple dance thinking the hoodie is taehyung.
"ahhhhhh i am going crazy blue eyes".
..,.....................................................................  please like, share and comment.let me know how it is going and your suggesion.