part3

Taehyung and Jimin reached the uni gate.. taehyungs dream university.upon reaching the gate he took a deep breath took the whole picture of the university, his dream.

Jimin nudged him and taehyung came out from his thoughts.
jimin:Lets go tae. What are u waiting for?
Taehying:yeah lets go..
My dream here i come.
They got inside.jimin was right beside him. They went to the principle room. The principle praised him for his outstanding results.Tae got his schedule and jimin and he had same first class bussiness. They started to go inside their class.
Jimin; Taehyungah, we are in uni now. So u can get rid of ur mask,,. Jimin said whining.
taehyung: I dont want any attention chim u know how my high school became hell just for this. U had to always stick with me so no one can court or propose. Now it is not always possible. We have different major. Though i can protect myself  i dont really know how to deal with those proposal.

Did I say taehyung is undeniablly beaytiful even more than those omega girls. So he everyday got a lot of proposals from alphas.but we all know taes goal. So it was really difficult to deal with it everyday. Even the girl omegas went on strick for him. Thats why he took this stan, wearing mask.
Suddenly the hall way was getting cleared. Every student was rushing here and there to claer the path and standing in side line like a king will go fron the middle and the servants will bow. Taehyung could not understand anything.
is the alphea king going to come here or what.??
He saw jimin also going in the line. Jimin noticed Taehyung is not moving and puzzled so he pulled him with him as well. Getting curious also irritated taehyung asked
Teahyung:Jimina whats going on here?? Why are they be
he could not complete his sentence as everyone bowed their head in a respectful manner. Taehyung was bewilderd, so much in thought that he forgot to bow. Jst when he thought just to kill his curiosity and follow the others action a tall figure stood infront of him.He had red hair (idol era jungkook u know army)and a piercing stare at taehyung. By the scent taehyung coupd tell he was a trublood alpha. but taehyung could not understand why all were bowing to him. He knew the alpha king of dawn pack, he was the strongest and kindest pack leader, he had seen the leader in tv shows or news papers. But who is this guy everyone is bowing.
this guy is handsome check, trublood alpha check, sexy check, may be a sunbae check. But that doesnt mean i have to bow to him even if he is the son of the pack leader. Taehyung be brave and fight him..
But it was too late cause Taehyung did not realize that he thought it loud and everyone heared him.
The alpha was hyponyzed jst by look at the eyes of the beautiful omega.and his thoughts amused the alpha even more.
" Jeon Jungkook. My name. Have heared anywhere?? If not mind it. Next time dont forget to bow"
Jeon Jungkook, the trueblood Alpha. 20 years old,a senior majoring in computer science, gaming and technology as he has great interest in developing his own game.. He is just perfect in everything u need in a man or alpha. He was the future leader of dawn pack but his father did not burden him about it too much. Seeing his son so much interested in gaming he let him be free and gave his other son Jeon Hoseok the pack responsibility despite being an alpha.
Jeon Jungkook already has a gaming company of his own and it has also developed few games.it added his popularity more. Every boys and girls swoon over him. Its not like jeon jungkook dont believe in love and mate,he just wanted a lovely partner a companion for himself who would give him comfort.he did not differ gender. Its just that nobody ever caught any of his attention. But today just a mere wolf( as taehyung was using scent blocker so he could not tell his rank but knew he was a werwolve) caught his attention that also just showing his thos oh so beautiful eyes. And he could not even believe himself.
Everyone in the hall was ashtonished. Shock will be an understimate. Alpha Jeon Jungkook never let anyone go easily if they dont show respect to him but what happended today??

And taehyung oh he just bit his inner chik to not split any hatred and word towards the alpha as he did not want anymore attention but he could bot control his eyes that always shows emotion.
jungkook: got what I said?? Now bow or want to catch my attention by wearing  mask and hoodie as u are ugly??...jungkook said as if he was irritated but inside he just wanted to see the face of tje owner of those beaitiful blue eyes.

Taehyung did not want to cause any scene he just stared at alpha, and he really wanted to murder him there. So he just did what can cause less trouble. He bowed his head slightly.
Taehyung: sorry sunbae.Though i am and these other students are bowing before u it is not incresing ur respect sunbae..... saying these he hold jimins hand who was praying not to be noticed by the alpha with this rebel taehyung and left to his class.
and jungkook!!!! Ok he just stood frozen in his place placing a hand in his hand which was beating like a sunami just by hearing taehyungs voice...
you blue eyes i will surely love to be disrespected by u. Lets find eachother often.