part 20

Jungkook was hugging tae for a while. He could not let go. How can he its like he got back his life.. has tae really become his life?? He doesnt know just want the omega close to him,he doesnt know anything everything is blur to him now except taehyung in his arms..

Jungkook was breathing heavily. Tae could not understand what should he do. So he hesitently hold jungkooks shoulder and started to pat... now shouldnt he say some sweet things? Nah taehyung does not know how to sweet talk or comfort so yah patting is a big thing..

"sunbae, sunbae what happended? Are u okay?"

hearing the omegas voice jungkook came back to earth.. immediately rage started to build up in his mind..

"okay...how can i be okay? Do u have any idea? Any single tension that.......that how worried i was ha?na u cant think of peoples no in your word stranger peoples feelings.",jungkook was now breathing heavily again, eyes teary and red.
"sunb.."cut off by jungkook

"what the fuck u think of yourself ha? That everybody would take care of u?everybody would take ur responsibility like me? ",Jungkook started to shake tae holding his shoulder. What can the alpha do just one thing was going on in his mind that what if.....what if he lost tae

"Tell me now why are u silent.. always disobeying me,throwing tantrums... behaving like a spiled child,grow up"

"enough sunbae." Tae could not take it anymore.. got it the alpha was worried that does not mean he can call him a spoiled child.. nobody has.

" i have had enough of u.. who told u to care for me ha? My brother? Forget about him. U are the greatest, the jeon jungkook,why the hell will u even take responsibility of a mere omega like me? Why are u wasting ur energy ha? Spoiled child? U have na right to call me a spiled child when u dont know the struggle i did as a child.. stop getting on my nerves"

Jungkook was too stunned to speak. Really? Wasnt he really nobody to the omega? In this 3 months didnt he atleast get a small space in the omegas heart? Or did he reacted overboard

taehyung started to walk again but jungkook was fast enough to grab his hand and take hin to his car

"leave me, i said leave u dont need to care for me...", taehyung started trying to get free from the alpha
"why u care ha?just go away go away like everyone else go away like a starnger"

"yeah i care cause i..l....", taking a deep breath jungkook took a hold of his emotions and said motionlessly

" just sit in the car, i will drive u back to the uni "

seeing this motionless jungkook taehyung could not argue anymore..
the car ride was silent. When the car reached the uni tae did not waste a second in getting out.

" taehyung", the omega stopped at the call of his name,could not help but stop why not cause the call was so filled with emotions the omega was foreign to..and these emotions made his heart skip a bit.
taehyung did not turn back jst stopped on his truck

" take care and just inform anyone before going somewhere",saying jungkook hurridly left in his car..

As soon as the car left the omega turn back and kept looking at the disappearing car. Dont know why he was suddenly feeling lost..

" taehyung? U here? Where u disappeared? ", jackson asked spotting taehyung looking lost

"jackson sun.." cut off by jackson

" u know jungkook was so worried... what if something happended to u?we know u are brave,can fight but atleast inform anyone... jungkook was like he lost his soul, made the uni upside down for finding u.."

now it was taehyungs turn. He was toi stunned to speak... really? Does jungkook really care about him soş much? Isnt he doing anything for showoff?or his arrogance? Or his revenge cause tae did not bowed at him on his first day?

" but why would he be so worried. It was just some hours"

"tae... jungkook might be seem arrogant, cruel but he us so good at heart.. and once when he has taken ur responsibilities it only means one thing that u mean something to him and he cares for u... and when i say this believe me that idiot dont show off every emotions are in his eyes yah." Saying this he patted taes shoulder and left fron there..

"Did i said too much?"