Part 23

After seeing the omega Jungkook was so shocked.. he is seeing the omega closely after like 3 days,oh ....how did he even passed these days..but what is he doing here??

"wh,,what are you doing here?",

Hearing the alpha taehyung back away a bit and started to fiddle with his shirt looking down, oh how interesting the floor is!!! is it masde of marvel? which marvel??    ok so the omega was loss of word for the first time in life, he was shocked himself

"AHHHHH why am I unable to say anything, taetae just say sorry , give the lunch and go, simple",the omega was talking in his mind encouraging himself while the alpha was busy watching the omega.

with amusementt! merriment!excitement! surprise! he did not know, how will hwe even know.Taehyung and hesitation!loss of word!! impossible. In this 3 months he never saw the omega so micky...

"Taehyung..Tae..",no response

"Now why are u spacing out boy??"Jungkook midly shouted making the omega coming back from his spacing land.

"Ac_a_Actually Sunbae"

"yeah,tell me", Jungkook said taking a step closure to the omega hopfully, his face had an expression of encouragement, fondness which the omega failed to notice.

"Act_ac"

"ok I understand, youn dont have to say anything, just go and come back when the real taehyung comes cause i dont know this omega.. now go"

"Wh_what?",the omega asked surprised.

"What what? do you know how many girls and boys die to be in your place, coming in my office, standing infront of me? and u are just wasting my time",jungkook said smugly.

hearing the alpha , the omegas face ,ear,neck became red.it was like red streame are coming out from there.

"Ok He is still the arrogant alpha, tail of a dog never stand staright"

"What happend? go na? little nervous baby", jungkook sing songed.

"enough",the omega said raising his voice a bit gritting his teeth.

"Bingo. now my omega is back.. best of luck now jungkook fire is coming to burn you"

" this is for u", Taehyung brought the lunch box from his back and gave it to the alpha.

"lunch box? for what?", jungkook asked raising his eyebrows a bit

"he made lunch for me?oh my my? aHHHH for 3 days i did not taste his cooking... it is smelling so good.. ishhh i cant wait to taste it" outside the alpha was acting calm and smug in the omegas word arrogant but inside he was dancing like a teenager first time noticed by his crush.

The omega took a deep breath before answering.

"You see sunbae, it was really irresponsive of me to not inform you about my disapearness. and.."

"And?"

"and i also behaved bad with you ehan you were worried about me. yeah you are older of me so you can scold me a bit ,i should not have reacted like that. so i am so sorry for my behaviour"

The omega bowed infront of the alpha after his little speech.

The alpha was so shocked. Taehyung, the unwavering omega who refused bow infront of him like ant orther is saying sorry for a small mistake agian bowing when clearly jungkook was also at fault..

"oh how pure and innocent you are tae!! you are making me fall for you more"

The alpha came infront of the omega , made him stand straight.

"I heared u dont bow infront of anyone. ah i should have taken a picture"Jungkook looked so proud saying this.

"Really here i am apolozing and you are making fun of me seriously??  i should not have come here."fumming in anger tae was about to leave the cabin when he halted in his steps hearing the voice of the alpha.

"Then i am also sorry"

WHAT?????? Jeon Jungkook is apolozing!!!!!!!

The omega came infront of the alpha with quick steps with a bitting heart.

"you are sorry?", the omega asked surprised.

"I also said a bit too much not to forget something which trigger you, so it was natural you would react like that. so yeah i am also sorry. forgive me"

taehyung stared at the alpha for a bit without any emotion tthat the alpha was scared for a second. Oh my god,,, JEON JUNGKOOK IS SCARED........

" yah i can forgive you .. but for 2 conditions" taehyung said breaking the ices

" What are they tell me", the alpha replied almost immediately without caring about his reputation.

" That areeeee....."

"Yes"

"You have to accept my apolozy and become my friend", the omega said smiling

"Become his friend, that means one step closure,,, oh my holly molly someone hit me uffffffffff"

acting like thinking the alpha replied,"i accept your sorry and about being friends..."

"hmm"

" then you have to call me hyung from now on.", takes one step closure," dont you think sunbae sounds so distant?"

" really !!! oh my moongoddesss.... Thank you so much Hyung", the omega was so happy,afterall he liked to make friends always...

in happiness he hugged the alpha tightly...

Jungkook stepped back a bit because of the force.. the alpha was so surprised, happy, shocked. moreover his heart was bitting so loud and fast that he feared the omega would  hear it.the scent ,faint coconut scent he got...oh how can he control his lover mind...

The omega was still hugging him. just when jungkook was about to hug back the cabin door opended accompanied with a lod voice....

" you are my Hoooooo, oh my god ...." followed by a loud squick...

.............................................................................................................................................................................

WEll WELL........forgive the mistakes pls...