Chapter 85: (The Deadly Weapon)

Start from the beginning

"I see, and how and why do you have the DNA of Ozma, Dorothy, Scarecrow, and the others, explain that to me.." Azure asked Dion once more in a serious tone mixed with curiosity while Dion was happy to explain.

"You see, Nome King had a meeting with Winkle, the leader of the Growleywogs, right? This would lead to Winkle crafting a small little DNA collector that will collect data from Dorothy, Ozma, and so forth, but despite no battles that Winkle recorded, that was still enough data to give me power to their powers and abilities, oh The little collector is watching us at this very moment.." Dion explained once more with a smirk, pointing to his right while Azure nodded understandably yet again before chuckling.

"I see. So you're quite the copycat, eh? Well, sorry to break it to you. I shall see that your plan will fall though, and as for your friend..." Azure responded confidently before quickly looking toward his right to find the DNA collector, and there, he found it.

"Take this!!" Azure cried out before using an energy blast to destroy the tiny machine; however, Dion only laughed at this folly.

"Fool! The work is done! Nome King has already gotten the information he needed! All I need to do is get stronger, and I'll go from there." Dion spoke to Azure once more before laughing to himself; however, Azure smirked at this.

"I see, so that means I'll have to destroy you before you get stronger, you fool!" Azure spoke once more as he began to prepare himself for battle; however, Dion smirked at this.

"I have no time for games! I shall head to the Emerald City, and there, I shall find the strongest warrior, and beat them!" Dion responded while extending his hand toward Azure.

"You do realize you can't beat Ozma, right? She's the daughter of Lurine, the Goddess of Oz, or so people claim, but you can't beat you." Azure spoke once more with a smirk; however, Dion laughed at this idea before speaking.

"No, I'm talking about Dorothy. I want to fight her; however, I'm done here, Goodbye!!" Dion responded seriously before emitting a green glow from his hands which made Azure raise an eyebrow; however, before he could even react..

"Emerald Wave!!!" Dion cried out as he was ready to launch his attack on Azure.

"T-That's Ozma's move?! Just what are you.." Azure uttered in shock before quickly forming a shield as the blast came his way.

The huge green energy wave would come dashing toward Azure, and despite protecting himself by using his hands to form a shield, this managed to damage him greatly as he was blown away, in turn, this attack destroyed the cornfields, turning the area into a near wasteland.

Dion observed the wreck before smiling to himself before flying away from the scene.

"Foolish Munchkin. I wasted enough time with you as it is; however, you were strong, so I shall spare you, for now.." Dion uttered in disappointment while continuing to fly toward his destination with such speed; however, he looked down and noticed an old house that formerly belonged to Tin Woodman.

"A house. This must be where the food must be.." Dion thought to himself before descending toward the house with the intent of eating whatever food might be in the house.

Dion was now in the same area where Dorothy first met Tin Woodman who was located within the forest.

"This house...this must belong to Tin Woodman. I can feel it within my DNA. There's a chance there's isn't any actual food; however, I can oil or whatever else Tin Woodman might eat.." Dion curiously spoke to himself before entering the home to feast on whatever was available to him so he could gain more power and strength.

*Emerald City*

The evening sun shone upon the Emerald Palace while Dorothy and Ozma sat on a bench surrounded by beautiful flowers, lilies, and other such things.

"So, how are Uncle Henry and Aunt Em enjoying Oz so far? I hope all has been well for them, and I apologize for being busy as well. I've just been attending royal duties." Ozma kindly spoke to Dorothy while her friend smiled back before beginning to speak.

"It's okay! I know you are the ruler of Oz, so things are bound to get busy, but going back to your question. Everyone's been kind to my Uncle Henry and Aunt Em; however, they are feeling quite uneasy due to feeling homesick, so we had to save the trip to Woggle-Bug for tomorrow." Dorothy politely responded to her friend while Ozma nodded understandably.

"I see. The strangeness of their visit and meeting your friends will wear off in time. They're just not used to encountering such people." Ozma spoke to Dorothy once more in an understanding voice while Dorothy nodded.

"You're right. I'll surely introduce them to Scarecrow, Tin Woodman, and the rest of my friends tomorrow as well. They've already met Lion, and they're already good friends." Dorothy responded to her friend yet again, chuckling at Ozma while her friend smiled back.

"How wonderful. I'm glad that went well, and if more positive interactions in Oz happen, then surely Henry and Em will feel comfortable." Ozma spoke to her friend once more while Dorothy smiled back, giving her a thumbs up.

Dorothy would get up from the bench to do some stretches and while she did that Ozma noticed the star mark on Dorothy's forehead which was more complete than the last time she saw it.

"Dorothy, does anyone back on Earth or rather, Kansas bring up the star mark? I know things like this back in Kansas aren't quite the norm.." Ozma asked Dorothy curiously while her friend nodded in confirmation.

"Of course. I had people like Betsy, Zeb, and even my teacher ask me about it, and I told my teacher that It's a birthmark, I know. It's a lie but she won't believe me if I told her about this place.." Dorothy responded with a chuckle while doing some jabs in the air before going down to do some push-ups.

Ozma observed her friend doing these exercises which made her feel glad that Dorothy was taking care of herself.

"I see, and it's understandable. Nobody on Earth will believe that a Good Witch kissed you on the forehead sadly." Ozma responded, placing her chin on her hands as she said this while Dorothy shrugged it off.

"It's okay. As long as people like Aunt Em, Uncle Henry, Betsy, and Zeb believe me then I won't feel like I'm crazy or anything. And that's because I know that I have the trust of those I love, that's what matters most." Dorothy responded to her friend yet again before giving her a warm smile which was returned by Ozma.

The two girls would continue talking amongst themselves for the remainder of the evening; however, unknown to them, two different evils were slowly approaching Oz, one being Nome King and his army while the other being Dion, the deadly creature with its sights out for Dorothy...