22.Forth - only for a while

Forth

I try to be cold and let my little brother suffer a bit. But as much as him being hurt, I felt the same. After try my best I finally give in. I slowly walk to him. Oh my god, I cant help but felt sorry for him when he wait for me the whole night with teary eyes. I know mile expecting me to scold him but I cant. Since day one I really cant do anything to my brother.  It's my fault when he become out of control. I slowly sit in front of him and my baby quickly climb on my back like he used too. I want him to know that I am back, I wont leave him again. I am thankful for mile but I cant say a word beside thank you.

Am I heavy phi, my baby brother ask me like always. I just keep walking and stop in his bedroom. I am sorry , he quickly said before I leave his room. He hug me tight. I wont do it again, I promise he said. I look at his teary face. Sleep, its late now I try to be firm. No, please forgive me, he said again. I am scare, phi mile already punished me, he scold me hard, he said sadly. I want my phi, and I want phi pha he said again.  I take a deep breath and touch his face gently. You should not disobey my order, you know I will die if anything happen to you, I said. I know, I am sorry, he said again. Listen baby, I already arrange for  your study. I want you to focus on your study back. I am home. You can live like before I gently said. He look at me with wide eyes. Dont you miss me phi, he ask me sadly. I miss you so much that I want to be with you all the time, he said. Now you want me to leave the house for study, he ask me. Of course I miss you, i miss you as much as you miss me. Dont you know what motivate me to wake up and start walking back, I ask him. Its because i promise to keep carry you all my life, I said and look into his eyes. He now crying harder. I dont want to be separated from you again , he beg me. I know I wont win this. I slowly hug him. Promise me to stop doing something like this again, I said. He quickly nod and smile to me. Phi, I am sleepy he said start act like a kids when he know i am not angry anymore. He always have his way. I smile and kiss his forehead.  Lets sleep I said and bring him to his bed. You know you are 21 right now not  12 years old right, I ask him lovingly. He nod but he keep hugging me and sleep in my arms. I know I need to do something. I look at the bites at his shoulder blade. Is it from enemy or is it from mile.

Bro, what happen between mile and bright I ask big bro. Big bro look at me with worry look. Chill, I just want to know the truth. I know my baby brother are spoiled and naughty boy, but not to this extent, I said. Big bro now look at me. I talk to pha and from his story, I can feel that my baby become uncontrollable because he know mile will save him no matter  what. I dont know much, but I ask mile to protect the moons before you wake up. At first he just lets lykan members protect your group but a few months back, he and his elite team personally handle your team especially your little brother , Big bro said. I look at his eyes. I dont want to be ungrateful,  but I need you to know, I wont back off of anything for my baby, I said firm and clear. I wont spare mile if he hurt my brother, I said again. Big bro just laugh and shake his head. Used your small brain, how many times mile save your brother ass, he wont hurt him, he said confidently.  And you may be need  to ask mile help to control your spoiled brother, Big bro said. I look at him. What, you cant control your baby, he said and shake his head. I never thought my reckless and scary best friend so whipped of his own brother and boyfriend , Big bro add. I still cant believe how your man and your brother wrapped you at their fingers , he said again. I look at Big bro, I try to contradict his words but I cant say anything. See, Big bro said and shake his head.

So that why, I decide maybe I need to  call mile someday. But unexpectedly  I receive a call from mile first. He is a  few years younger from me, but his aura are not something we can ignore. He is the leader and scariest group, lykan. He is strong. While being  chilling with my pha, I suddenly receive a call from bible, mile trusted man. I look at pha who are now look at me worrily.  Where is he now, I ask bible. I will kill my own people for let this happen. I know all of them are too soft with my brother. The way he stand in for me last three years make all of them adore him and let him to do anything he want. That sweet baby have his own way with them.
Not long after that I received another call from mile. Okay, I said and I know mile also shocked with my decision.  Pha look at me and start crying.  He love baby so much but I need to do this.

I slowly hold pha hand and bring him to mile place. He is angry with me because i allowed mile to handle my baby. Baby, pha quickly call my little brother when we see him. My sweet little baby, quickly stand up and run to pha. Both are hugging each other. This is also one of the reason he become uncontrollable. He has pha behind his back.
It's only for a while I said try to comfort myself

Thank you for reading ❤️
08.04.2024