15.Forth - Glad

Forth

Big bro look at me and suddenly laugh hard. Oh my god this is funny, you keep show off how your brother and boyfriend will run to you, he said.  Since its true I cant say anything but look at my sulky boyfriend and baby brother. I can face death but not both of their tears. I am doomed. 3 years is too long, I know they are worry and scare. So when they see me, they are overwhelming.  I thought they will cry and hug me. My sweet boyfriend can be the sweetest if he want but he also can be the scariest if he need to. They are living in scare for 3 years, maybe they are used to it, you are not needed anymore my friend enemy, bigbro said. I glare at him. Are you aiming for my pha , I ask him angrily.  He won't look at you ,I said annoyingly.  Again big bro laugh loudly.  I slowly walk to big bro team. So you are mile, lykan leader I ask mile, big bro cousin.
He is not disturb  by my tone and aura. So he is real leader.  Thank you for bringing those two I said. He just nod.
I need to go,  I have to comfort my sulky boyfriend and my pretend sulky brother, I said. Where is my brother, I ask the leader. He show me the room and I quickly run to my baby.

He keep looking down. I can see tears on his hand. I quickly sit beside him. Are you okay baby, I ask him gently.  I am sorry, phi are late, I said again. Can you forgive me, I ask him slowly.  He finally look at me and crying hard. Where are you going phi, how could you leave me alone he ask me sobbing.  I am sorry, phi can't meet you earlier. Why, he ask me back. I only can smile. He still the same. He wont accept my apology If I don't tell him the truth.  Phi was ambush and badly hurt. Bigbro manage to safe phi but I am in deep sleep for 2 years and recovering for 1 year I said sincerely.  My baby brother now look at me worrily.  Are you okay now phi, he ask me. I am as good as new I said and chuckle.  I still can carry you on my back.  Come here , I said. No, I am big guy now, I dont want to hurt you my baby brother said. I pretend to laugh but it's really hurt me. What is he experiencing till he become this matured. Before,  he definitely  will jump on my back. He just 21 years old. I am sorry baby, I said and hug me. Phi, I can carry you too if you hurt he slowly said. I hug him tight untill he sleep. He still have the same habit.  If he is too excited,  he will really tired and sleep. I slowly put the blanket on him. I kiss his forehead and take a deep breath.
Now my other big baby turn.

How Is he, mile suddenly ask when he see me. Its a bit weird.  He is sleeping now, I reply even I dont think it's needed. Mile look relieve and  back to his computer. What a rude guy. May be  our age different are not that big so he treat me like a friend.  I slowly walk to my sweet baby room. Before I push the door,I take a deep breath. As expected he now hiding under his blanket.  I slowly lay beside him and pull him into my hug. Thank you for taking care of baby. I am sorry sweetheart , I said slowly. How is he he, ask me slowly.  He is sleeping now, I reply to him. Can you look at me now, I ask him. He still look at my chest and cry sadly. I am sorry , sweety I said again and again. I bring someone who with great career and future into my dark world but without Any word I make him wait for me.
I make him look at me. I miss you, I miss you like crazy I said and kiss his forehead. Because of you and baby I can wakeup from my long sleep. I promise, I wont leave you alone again, I said. I will poison you If you do it again my sweet pha said with tearS.  I promise, can I kiss you now I ask him. No, he reply coldly. I know it's not that easy to get his forgiveness. This beauty here are the smartest and the sweetest  guy I ever know but he also can be the most difficult guy to convince. Now baby are on his side 200 percent.  I cant use that sugar ball this time. Okay, I wont kiss you tonight,  let's sleep I said. I will go to baby, he will scare in unknown place pha said. No, I want to hug and sleep with you tonight. Baby already sleeping.  No need to disturb him, I said and hug him tighter. I cant breath, my sweet pha said. I slowly laugh and hug him gently. 
Oh my god, I miss you so much I said. 
I know my baby brother are sleeping and full of himself now. I cant wait for his story tomorrow. He is the most beautiful gang leader in the world. I know he will talk big and show off his skill now. After a while I hear soft snoring and my beautiful boyfriend now sleeping peacefully in my arms. I am glad it's you, I said and kiss his lips.

Thank you for reading
04.04.2024