20.Bright - Stop kissing me

Bright

How could he exclude me from the operation. I need to be there for him. I want to be his back eyes. He dont even fall for my tears. I used my leader voice but he just laugh and kiss my head.  My people also laugh and look at me dearly. I know all the time they treat me like a baby and protect me because of my brother, now when he comeback they definitely listen to him.  I glare at phi ming. He hug me and try to comfort me.
After being exclude, I go to phi pha hospital.  I need to release my anger. I need someone to talk. And guest what, I am really a lucky guy. Before I knocked the door I heard phi beam crying and tell phi pha how worry he is. I never know he love phi ming this much. He always act like the most handsome guy and make my phi forth right hand his slave. But deep down he just love phi ming like phi pha. They just two different people with two different way to show their love. I want to be in love too. Now I walk  happily when I know my brother plan .
I just need to ambush the gang like I used to do. I quickly go back home and start planning. 

From my informant the target is sex addict. He love man and woman. He keep raping anyone he want. Its easier for me to get close to him. I just need to show myself to him. I am confident with my look. It's take me a week to keep appearing on his sight. He finally approached me and try to know me.
I am forth brother, can you afford the consequences I ask him. At first he look shocked. Leave I am not interested with a cowards I said and ignore him. He sit beside me and in deep thought. I know I already success in creating spark. I can feel he look at me. I turn my face when he hold my chin. For this beauty, I can face anything he said and try to kiss me. Before he reach my lips, I put my finger on his lips and he look angry. I am not like  your  other chicks , I said. I dont do it casually. I have my team and my brother man behind me now, just give me an adress, I will go to you, I said before give him my number and walk away.

After three days, the stupid guy finally contact me. I am happy he choose normal hotel not his own place.
I walk slowly to his room. I am confident enough that I can kill him and prevent my phi into danger. My main purpose is to safe him. I knock the door and he is waiting for me in his bathrobe. Its so disgusting.  I let he lick my neck before I slowly push him. He look at me. Wait, I will give you the best service, I said and walk to the bathroom. I wash his disgusting saliva and start wear off my cloth. I wear a bathrobe and only on my boxer. I just need to hug him before I finish him with my poison. It's a clear and happy ending. 

I slowly open the door and try to act like usual.  I nearly scream when I saw phi mile on the sofa looking at me with his fierce face. What going on, I ask when I see the ruthless sex addict mafia now laying on the floor. Phi mile come to me and suddenly hold my hand tight. Its hurt I said and I finally drop the syringe. 

Do you think you can just kill him with this strength you have, he ask me coldly.  He dont need to use all his power to stop you he said again before throw me on to the bed. Even you can kill him, can you escape from his people he ask me again.  You, I scold phi mile but stop when he look so angry. I try to get out from the bed but phi mile have other plan. He pinned me and start kissing me. Can you fight this, he ask me coldly when I become power less. I know he is trying to stimulate the situation If he dont get involved.  I get it, I said try to push him but it useless. No you don't, he said and start kissing me. Stop, please stop I scream in between. Effortlessly he remove my bathrobe and now I am in my boxer laying on the bed. Stop, I get it I said with a teary eyes.  I dont want to cry but I just so scare. He used to bully me but not this fierce. I look at him scarely when he come closer and pull me up. He hug me from the back and slowly caress my body . I look at him with scary eyes but I don't find any mercy in his eyes. Please I beg.

I sit as far as I could from phi mile. He look calm like always. He dont even talk to me and look so busy with his phone. I hate him for what he did in the hotel room. How could he act like nothing happen after that. I cant ask for my phi help. I dont want him know what happening today. Since the disgusting creature already died, I just need to keep silent and avoid another monster here. I need to build my strength before I kill this monster. Stop killing me in your head  he said casually.  I look and him shockedly.  He look at me and smile before pull me closer. He casually kiss me and smirk when I push him. Your brother are waiting for you he said and that make me really scare. How could you betray me, I ask him angrily. He now look at me with amused look. You don't, I ask him back because I don't think he is this kind of person. What should I do, he will kill me   I ask phi mile while holding his hand. You need to help me, I said shamelessly.  I dont want angry phi forth. Phi mile look at me and laugh loud. Oh my god, you are so funny, he said and kiss me again.  Stop kissing me, we need to think I said angrily.

Thank you for reading❤️
07.04.2024