"Mom? I know what you're trying to say; the Orc Army is dangerous and I have fought in battles before." Christy said.

And Nadia turns around to look at her daughter with a worried expression on her face. "And every time you leave for a battle, there's always a risk."

"Mom?" Christy said, getting up to her feet and slowly walks to the middle of the room

"When I became pregnant with you, I knew I could no longer fight in battles. So, your father went. I would visit the temple and pray for his safe return, hoping that he will return back to me and you alive." Nadia said.

"I get it, Mom." Christy said. "And I always come back."

Nadia gets up to her feet and slowly walks up to her daughter and gently caress Christy's right cheek with her hand.

"You are mine and your father's only daughter, Christiana. Your father and I, Uncle and Aunt, and your grandparents have complete faith in you." Nadia said to her.

"I know." Christy said. "And you know I'm not cocky."

Nadia small smiles at her. "I do know of that."

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and gently holds each other's hands.

"I love you with all of my heart." Nadia told Christy.

"I love you too, Mom." Christy told her.

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. They gently pulls their hands away from each other and they embrace in a hug. They gently pulls away from the hug and Nadia gently adjusts Christy's hat, exchanging small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later that day, in the study, Klaus is sitting on the sofa, drinking small drinking glass of bourbon.

Christy slowly walks up behind her husband and gently massages his shoulders.

"You're always tense." Christy said. "You need to relax and calm down."

Klaus closes his eyes to feel his wife gently massages his shoulders.

"You're still a bit tense." Christy said. "Relax."

And Klaus slowly relaxes himself as Christy continues to gently massages his shoulders.

And Christy feels Klaus's shoulders as he slowly relaxes his shoulders.