★ • 06 •★

🄰🄽🅂🅆🄴🅁🅂

🄰🄽🅂🅆🄴🅁🅂

【☆】★【☆】

As soon as the limousine pulled into the long, extravagant driveway of the Kang Residence Seuno slid out of the vehicle without a word to his daughter.

He simply snapped his fingers at a few of his men who stood outside the vehicle awaiting his arrival. He then nodded his head in the direction of the girl, silently instructing them to fetch her.

And they did.

Surprised, Star flinched at the two pairs of hands suddenly clasping around her wrists and pulling her from the vehicle.

She holds onto her book with a death grip knowing that if she looses the slip of paper inside she would be screwed.

"What the fuck-" She snarls her lip, doing her best to make trouble for the men as she thrashes around, trying to pull free from their grips. "I can walk just fine!"

The girl's attempts to free herself ultimately fail, as both men are significantly bigger and stronger than her. But, this doesn't stop Star from struggling. She wants to make whatever these men's end goal is as hard as possible to achieve.

Seuno peaks over his shoulder, an amused smile weighing on his lips at the sound of her grunts and disheveled groans filling the air.

"No need to be gentle." He calls out, his eyes twinkling with joy as the doors to their home are pulled open and he trudges into the mansion.

Star cries out in protest, as his men instantly grow more careless with her, purposely tightening their hold on her arms in a painful way.

"What the fuck is your deal!?" She shouts, the men now following Seuno inside and pulling Star up beneath her arms so that her feet hover above the ground.

They follow Seuno inside the home before roughly tossing her to the ground. The harsh impact of her small frame against the cool tile causes her grip on the book to slip.

The green hardback falls from Star's hands, tumbling onto the floor beside her. Her eyes follow it softening in relief when she sees nothing has fallen from within. She lets out a small puff of air as she now reaches for it only for her relief to be cut short as the sight of a boot-clad foot quickly moves towards the book in a swift kicking motion.

She lets out a startled squeak, quickly retracting her hand as the book is suddely booted from her reach.

Star now turns to glare hard at the foot responsible, her eyes sliding up the man's leg until she reaches the all too pleased smile that restes on her father's lips.