★ • 𝟎𝟏 • ★

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄸🄼🄿🅁🄴🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽🅂

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄸🄼🄿🅁🄴🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽🅂

【☆】★【☆】

There were a lot of things Star had a knack for. For example, she could ballroom dance with the class of the queen of England herself. She played the violin better than an angel could strum it's own harp. And she could draw just about anything put in front of her with precise realism.

Yet, despite all of these impressive talents, Star found that her most useful skill was her ability to impose one of the most memorable first impressions imaginable on every person that she met.

Between her angelic beauty, hypnotizing voice, and charming personality Star was someone that you would never forget meeting. Like a thorn in your memory, her alluring presence would forever remain stuck in the back of your mind. Lingering there for as long as you live.

As for how she learned to leave such an impression on people, well for that she had her father's line of work to thank.

Star had grown up in largely populated social spaces from a young age so she had more than enough practice when it came to learning how to captivate the people around her no matter what their social status was.

Another thing she was great at?

Selling her father's image as a good, honest, and hardworking man. Which was precisely the reason she was dragged to yet another charity ball.

Something about the young and vivacious girl uplifted Seuno's reputation as a congressman. And so, the man used his daughter every chance he got.

At first, her father's actions really irked Star. She didn't enjoy being shown off like some sort of prize the man had won. But, time and time again her annoyance was dismissed by her father and eventually, the girl realized this was just the way things were and she would have to come to terms with that fact.

Begrudgingly, over time she did. Accepting that this was her life's normalcy, Star attended any event her father desired and did as he asked. However, she was no fool. Star had always been a clever girl and knew from a young age her father was profiting off of her so she decided she too should be profiting.

With that in mind, after each ball, fundraiser, or whatever it was she'd been dragged along to Star would request to go someplace or get something as compensation for her long night and, of course, she would get it.

Tonight she finally managed to work up the nerve to ask her father if they could visit her mother's burial site.

Years have past since Star lost her and all this time the only thing she's wanted to do was to go and sit with her mother.