Wattpad Original
यह अंतिम मुफ्त भाग है

Ch. 34: Taken

लेखक: eternalfelicity eternalfelicity द्वारा

Nicolai

She should be in here by now. I check my watch again. It's definitely been over a minute, and I know for a fact Sutton wouldn't take longer than I asked her to. I think I made it clear how important it was that she not waste time getting in here—not only because I'm just about ready to explode from how much I want her, but because I do not like letting her out of my sight.

But she proved earlier tonight that she can hold her own, and what's one minute?

Except it's now been two and I can't help but feel panicked...something is wrong. I know it.

Fuck it, I'm going to check on her.

I storm out of the bathroom, the door slamming hard against the concrete wall, making the couple who was making out next to it jump in terror.

"Sorry," I grumble, holding up a hand in apology as I rush back to where I left Sutton standing.

But I can already see that she's gone.

"Fuck!" I exclaim, pulling at my hair.

Stay calm, maybe she went to the wrong bathroom.

Running back up toward the row of restrooms, I quickly find that is not the case. I pull my phone out and call her, but it just rings and rings.

Of course it does. She left it in my car.

Mother fucker.

I run out of the bar without even closing my tab and I ask the bouncer if he saw a young woman leave the building, and he looks at me with his beefy arms crossed over his chest. "You mean the one you 'told' me to 'pretend I never saw'?"

I widen my eyes and clench my fists, willing myself not to punch this fucker in the face and get arrested. "Come on, man. She could be in danger. Did you see her or not?"

He shrugs and looks out at the street then back at me. "I wondered why she was leaving with another man when the two of you looked so disgustingly happy when you came in."

I see red and I have to close my eyes to center myself and remain calm. "Another man?"

"Yeah. Shorter than you, though. Looked like a real fucking tool. Had a driver and everything. Looked like he belonged on the cover of the Wall Street Journal if they had a eligible bachelor edition."

I don't need to hear anymore.

Fucking Jason.

I make it home in record time, nearly plowing over the valet cart when I pull up to the front of the building. Snatching Sutton's phone out of the floorboard, I shout an apology as I bound out of my car and into the lobby, pressing the button on the elevator over and over again as if it's going to make it arrive any faster.

When it finally does and I get to the penthouse, I storm into the darkened apartment to find all the lights off and everything quiet.

Not for long, though, because I am about to fuck his shit up.

"Jason, where the fuck is she?" I yell, not even bothering to go look in her room first. I want to confront him. I want to know why he thinks he can take her like that. Like he has the fucking right to own her.

No one owns Sutton but herself.

At first he doesn't answer, and I don't hear her either. For a moment I'm afraid I was wrong and she's not here at all. The bouncer saw a different guy and I just assumed it was Jason.

Fuck, what if—

"Stop yelling, fuckwad," Jason says, stepping out of his office at the end of the hall.

icon lock

felicity vaughn के लिए अपना समर्थन दिखाएँ और इस कहानी को पढ़ना जारी रखें।

लेखक: felicity vaughn
@eternalfelicity
When a dangerous encounter thrusts mafia princess Sutton into the pat...
नया कहानी भाग या पूरी कहानी अनलॉक करें। किसी भी तरह से, आपके सिक्के लेखकों को आपकी पसंदीदा कहानियों के लिए पैसे कमाने में मदद करते हैं।

इस कहानी में 10 शेष भाग हैं

देखें कि सिक्के आपके पसंदीदा लेखकों, मसलन @eternalfelicity का समर्थन कैसे करते हैं।
His to Stealजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें