Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Ch. 33: Caught

Sutton

Tonight honestly feels like a dream—the best, most out of reach dream I've ever dared to have in my life. Never did I think that I would actually get to be out at a club in Manhattan that wasn't my father's where I wasn't playing piano for a bunch of horny dudes, not even to mention being here with Nicolai.

Nicolai, who has been so fucking perfect since taking on this new role in my life. I was dreading moving into Jason's home, but Dom made it possible for it to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. And today has been more than I could have ever expected. And I know this wouldn't be a big deal to basically anyone else...but to me... it is everything.

And I know he paid that bouncer to get us in this club...and I don't know how much, but it had to be a lot because I am definitely not old enough to be here.

"Sutton?"

"Yeah?"

"Where'd you go just now?" Nicolai asks, peering down at me and brushing a strand of hair out of my eyes.

I take a sip of my third drink of the night—which have somehow gotten progressively stronger—and grind against him to the beat of the sultry song that's drifting through the speakers. "Honestly? I was just thinking about how fucking perfect you are."

He swallows and slides his hands past the curve of my waist molding them to my ass, trapping me against him and not letting me loose. "Me? Perfect?" He chuckles, leaning down and whispering in my ear, "Mala tigrica, you are so far out of my league that you might as well be on another fucking planet."

I down my drink and he takes it from me, moving us across the dance floor until he finds a table to sit it on. Instead of moving us back to the middle of the crowd, we stay on the edge, moving to the music, our movements becoming a little less like dancing and a little more like...well...sex.

"You are so fucking sexy, Sutton," he groans, bending his knees just enough to grind his erection into my clit through the thin material of my dress. With the heels I'm wearing, I'm the perfect height for this.

I whimper and press harder against him, and he stops suddenly, looking down at me. "Sutton Marie."

"Yes?" I say innocently, blinking up at him.

"Do you even own a fucking pair of underwear?" he grits out.

A smirk spreads over my face. "You didn't notice before when you pulled me on your lap and rubbed my soaking wet pussy over your cock?"

His eyes widen and he looks around to make sure no one heard me. Leaning down, he grips my waist hard and whispers, "I was recovering from the best blow job I'd ever gotten. Give me a break. You were so wet I guess I thought you may have been wearing silk panties, mala tigrica. That's how smooth and fucking soft you are."

My knees nearly buckle right where I stand, and I hold onto him tighter. "I'm still that wet for you, Nicolai. Even more so, if possible."

"Poor little tigress," he whispers, dipping his head low and planting kisses on my neck. "So wet and wanting." His hard cock brushes against my clit again and I swear I could come right here if he keeps on touching me like this. "You need this, don't you?" Running his palm from my waist up to the side of my breast, he runs his thumb over my nipple through the fabric.

When my nipple hardens under his touch and he feels that I'm also not wearing a bra, his groan is animalistic. "Fuck, Sutton. What are you trying to do, fucking kill me?"

Sliding one of my hands between us, I grip his cock through his pants and squeeze. "No. I just want to fuck you."

Something passes over his face that's dark and lusty and...wild. "Unless you are willing to follow through with that right here and right now, mala tigrica, don't say it."