¢hptr68 : 𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴

◂◊◎◊▸

Was it some gift from someone else? Maybe there was a card with a name she didn't want him to see.

That was his assumption because he couldn't think of any other reason why she'd want to hide it like that.

"It's nothing. Really. Just something... personal."

"But that's a bag from an electronic store. Or do you keep your personal stuff in that bag? It's too peculiar." he leaned to the side. She did the same to block his view again.

"I said it's personal... or do you want to see my lingerie, who knew you were a pervert." She went desperate mode to hide it.

But the desperation wasn't working on him, sure he was taken aback by it and almost flustered, but her face totally said otherwise, "You really are a bad liar Nami" he said in a low tone while leaning close towards her in a smirk that looked so hot right now with the hyper awareness that they were in her room and on her bed and so close with him leaning on her, his lips, her practically falling back on the bed, his gaze, her mind going a mile per second, and remembering her mom's words. She short circuited with the many contributing factors.

Nanami completely forgot about the bag, and he snatched it away from behind her. Realizing too late, she stretched her arms out to get it back and was thankfully able to with her fast reflexes even though she was totally red.

"No amount of seduction's gonna work enough".

Both of them stared for a moment at each other with serious expressions, standing off like cowboys, a cowboy and a girl.

The next second they were trying to get that bag and not letting the other take it.

"You're being too... desperate to hide it"

"You're being... rude to pry".

She tried to keep it away while hugging it close to her and laughing at this point, "You're not going to get it, just give up."

"Me? Give up?" he said his smile turning a notch scarier while trying to get it away from her and she realized she poured oil on fire. He hated being told that he can't do something. "You forget I'm a middle blocker".

"Oh crap... no- d-" she tried speaking while unable to break from the laughter that really had no reason, "And I'm the wing spiker, it's my... job to get past... blocks"

Finally, she looked at the door and noticed a way out of this. This place was filled with people on her side, why not take advantage of it.

But he noticed her look that way too and just as she tried to escape that way with a hand on the knob, his came from right behind holding her hand and stopping it. They were breathing heavily from all that exercise and also warmed up, so being this close, they could feel the heat radiating from the other that only made them more aware of how close they were.

This time even without him trying, Nanami was out of any ways to distract herself from it and even if he wasn't trying to distract her with seduction, it was really working.

"I should be the one... telling you to give up, Nami" he said still breathing heavily.

Nanami cursed repeatedly in her brain with eyes shut tight and totally flushed, her back facing him. But there was no way she could give it to him. He can't see it now... it was too embarrassing in all sorts of ways. She was supposed to be saving it for the future.

But she knew there was also no way to escape now, and she had no idea what might happen next, she might even get a heart attack if they stayed this way any longer and it would drop to her stomach.