¢hptr62 : 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦

◂◊◎◊▸

The club practiced and after a bunch of receives Noya looked back at an unspecified direction and wondered out loud, "They're taking too long, do you think we should go find them?" he thought at first unsettled and worried about Nanami like he normally would. Then he realized that they were dating so it shouldn't be a problem.

But the fact that it shouldn't be a problem was the problem! He clenched the volleyball facing up with eyes squeezed shut, it's still so hard to believe that Nanami is no longer that single girl he had to protect. And of all people Tsukishima was the first in the club to get a girlfriend despite being his junior and with his personality.

However, he turned to look at where Kiyoko and Hitoka stood, there still weren't shortage of girls to protect in this club. It really was an amazing club. He can handover those duties to Tsukishima, reluctantly, but still.

That is if they made up.

"I don't know what taking them so long, but maybe they do have a lot to discuss. It's best not to disturb them. I'm sure they won't be messing around to waste time just because I kicked them out." Daiichi said thoughtfully at first and then with a strained smile, "even if they are dating, they'd better not create trouble for the club or skip it more than necessary."

Tanaka flinched, wondering if they were really wasting time. He can't help but remember that time when they were whispering about nearly getting caught. He started sweating profusely.

"Well, there's nothing wrong in checking if they're just talking" -Kageyama

"Yeah! We could just take a peek and come back if they're still talking about something!" Hinata piped up.

"Hey, don't you think... you know, that might be a little rude to them." Hitoka added.

"No, Kageyama's right, it's been quite some time, it would be bad if they were fighting again. You guys keep on practicing, I'll just go check." Keishin suddenly said.

Hitoka was fretting about giving the two lovers some more time, it's not supposed to be an easy thing, but it was Keishin and her voice wouldn't work, plus he might get suspicious. But it's too rude to interrupt when a couple is sorting out their problems, and even more when it could make things worse! What should-

"...Ukai-san,... Yachi-san's right, let them sort it out and wait, they'll surely come back soon enough." Tanaka said.

Yamaguchi got an idea and also said out loud, "Yeah! Tsukki takes some time to admit things! So... that's probably why they're taking sometime!"

"In that case, it's better if you don't go Ukai-kun. They're still kids, and you're probably worried, but Nanami-san should be able to handle things. She's strong, and you should trust her a little." Sensei said.

Keishin sighed, "Fine, you all are just worried about my interrupting. I won't, some more time should be fine. I'll just check without actually interrupting if they don't come back soon. Or is there something else I should know why I shouldn't be checking in on them?" he asked looking at everyone sternly.

They shook their heads in sync.

'Thank you sensei!'

But... oh god, those who had the possibility in mind were really hoping something else doesn't happen. All they could do was buy a few minutes time.

◂◊◎◊▸

She looked at him for a moment and barely moved her head in a nod when he took the chance and pushed her lips open with his to deepen the kiss with their tongues. Letting her have the last call wasn't something Tsukishima was ever gonna let happen on top of the fact that he'd already wanted to kiss her.