¢hptr16 : 𝘚𝘩'𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴

◂◊◎◊▸

The day after, Nanami made notes on the serves they were doing while casually again, indirectly helping with the balls on the floor.

"Whoa, this is much more helpful than bending to pick them up. And quite fun too." sensei said catching the balls and throwing them into the basket, "did you play football once?"

"Nop." I popped the p.

"Sensei"

We turned to see Kiyoko having brought the uniforms.

"Oh, all set?"

"Yes. Washed, folded, and all set. It's the uniforms."

She didn't let Nanami help her and made her stay there and keep progress on everyone for the data. Nanami's foot recovered from the earlier hiccup and was fine again now so she could kick up the volleyballs for sensei to catch.

Keishin warned the team about Nekoma and Karsuno's consistent losses against them and told everyone to get to practice. Nanami'd warned him not to tell these guys she met Kuroo or they might lose their cool again.

Again, of course, Shimizu knows. She's the only one who knows everything about Nanami, but it was nice to have a friend like that. One less person to worry about hiding from, one more person to trust.

◂◊◎◊▸

At Nekoma's training camp dorm.

"About our destined opponent, Karasuno... do they have a female manager or not? I bet a yakisoba bread that they don't" -Yamamoto, Nekoma's ace.

"What? I'd prefer that they did, so my bet is that they do."

"Me too"

Inuoka and Shibayama spoke.

"Bakayaro! (Jackasses) we don't, so won't it make you mad if they do?"

"uh..."

"What if they had a beauty for a manager? I won't ever forgive them!" Yamamoto cried.

Kuroo who sat a little further away looking at his phone on his towel smirked, thinking, 'you're gonna have to take that back later'

But he was also in a bad mood.

Nanami has been ignoring him with excuses after excuses for two days straight. Was she doing it on purpose? Then what was the point of getting her number?

'Yes I'm sleeping try another time'? In the middle of the night and yet she doesn't respond to any of his questions, it was driving him crazy.

Not to mention, all he did was find out was her schedule, 'I'm working, try a better time'

'I'm washing the towels, my hands are busy'

'Picking up volleyballs after practice.' That one was not a foolery but he doesn't know that.

'Water would fall on my phone while filling the bottles'

'Preparing food for the team, so not now'

That was the worst. Their team was getting food prepared by their manager? He was jealous.

Yamamoto opened the window just then, adding to his bad mood and shouted into the night air with a foot on the windowsill, "and if that's the case, you better watch out, Karasuno!"

Kuroo turned around finally with a nerve popping, "shut up, Yamamoto!"

"Oi, Kenma, what do you think?" Yamamoto asked the boy who was wiggling his toes.