¢hptr9 : 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳!

◂◊◎◊▸

"It wasn't just being too close, I kicked him and he said I was doing it to catch his attention as a fan..."

"He called you... his fan?" Tsukishima chortled, "and you kicked him? Tooru Oikawa? Though I can't tell who should actually be angry"

"Glad to know there's at least someone who know the weight of that sentence."

"Of course, you probably thought he was a lowlife commoner, didn't you?"

Nanami looked up at him, then he patted her shoulder with a sneer and head tilted up, "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me"

A silent nerve popped on her forehead, he did that on purpose.

He walked to the court before she could say anything.

Yamaguchi meanwhile watched the whole thing with only half an idea.

Nanami walked back to the bench and the game started.

Although they cannot stand against Oikawa's full power, if they scored everything right now while he warmed up, they might win.

The entire time Tanaka had an ugly grumpy glare at the opposite team that only intensified with the girls talking about Oikawa. And then Tanaka would turn his head to see Nanami and get even more fired up to crush the other team until Sawamura chopped him on the head to calm him down.

"They're all quite fired up" Shimizu said.

"Yeah, especially Tanaka after what you said." Sugawara smiled with a sweatdrop, "he's been looking over this side too much"

Nanami had an awkward smile, "I didn't know it'd be this bad,... No matter what I do it'll just rile him up so I'd rather stay silent and let Sawamura-san handle it. But if they score right now they should win." she opened her eyes and said seriously as Karasuno scored till match point, "anyways, there's just one more point now"

Sugawara nodded.

"Maybe they will really win it like you asked" Shimizu said with a small smile.

"Oh but that's a bit much, I was just saying-" Nanami embarrassed.

"Don't get cocky!" Turnip spiked at Tsukishima who couldn't receive it and the ball bounced out of bounds.

Just then Oikawa got up and walked over to his bench to join the match, "Ara Ara, we're in a crisis."

After stepping in Oikawa kept directing his scarily precise and powerful serves towards Tsukishima whose receives weren't great.

Hinata suddenly made a tantrum asking the 'Dai-oji-sama (great king)' to serve to him. When Tsukishima asked him to stop, Hinata turned around with arms spread, "In volleyball, everyone on this side of the net is your ally!"

Tsukishima visibly cringed.

"What a beautiful adage." Tanaka said.

Nanami oh'ed, "That-"

"Yeah, Tanaka said the same thing to Hinata when you were gone outside" Takeda sensei said.

Sawamura changed the positions to expand his range of defense.

Oikawa served again saying it was useless and the ball was aimed at Tsukishima again.

"He's aimed it directly at the edge." -sensei.

"Tsukkiii!!"

"But he sacrificed some of his power to get that accuracy" -Sugawara.

"He should be able to receive it." Nanami said under her breath.