CHAPTER-6

Before reading, do press the vote button.

Inline comments are very much appreciated.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV

Reyaansh was being pulled by Abhimanyu in the direction of the class so that they could arrive on time and avoid any more mishap. However, our lover boy was merely staring in the direction his angel had disappeared. But to his utter disappointment, he didn't get any sign of her.

Dejectedly, he shrugged the hand that was tugging him.

"Abhi, bs yaar. Aa raha hu apne aap. Ghaseetne ki jaroorat nahi hai."

"Ghaseetu nahi to or kya karu. Tu pata nhi apni konsi duniya bna ke baitha hai saale. Vapas aaja. Kuch nahi rakha vaha."

"Kyu nahi rakha. Meri angel hai us duniya m—"

"What the fuck bro—" Abhimanyu yelled and stopped in between as he looked around, his eyes grew wide. He saw several students in the hallway and thankfully only a few of them had heard his words and no teacher was present there. Otherwise, punishment on the first day itself was on its way.

"Abey, apna gutter band kar. School hai yeh."

"Saale, tu baate hi aisi kar raha hai. Konsi angel, kaisi angel or kaha se aai teri ye angel." Abhimanyu exclaimed while getting shocked on his friend's words.

"Swarg lok se." Reyaansh mumbled in a dreamy manner.

"Oye, apne sapno ke lok se bahar aa." Abhimanyu said while slapping his friend's head.

"What is your problem bro?" Reyaansh said while caressing his head and glaring at his friend.

"Tu." Abhimanyu replied instantly while directing his hand towards Reyaansh.

"Hain? Mai?"

"Haa. Tu hai meri problem. Bhai pehle hi bhot late hai. Attendance ke liye late nhi ho sakte. Nhi to saari mehnat bhaad mai jayegi. Ab chal class mai. Teri angel ko baad mai dhund lenge." Abhimanyu said in a fed up tone and again grabbed his friend's hand and started dragging him towards the class.

"Pakka. You will help me right to find her?" Reyaansh exclaimed in an excited voice.

"Ha mere bhai chal ab."

Both friends continued walking towards their class which was on second floor and while crossing the corridor Reyaansh's gaze landed on a random class where the teacher was taking the attendance of the students.

Reyaansh's eyes widened and he pulled Abhimanyu's hand to make him notice the same. His reaction was same as his friend. Both friends looked at each other with their widened eyes and yelled "Bhaag Abhimanyu" , "Bhaag Reyaansh" simultaneously.

This shouting grabbed the attention of the teacher of that class. Before the teacher could intervene, both friends were already on their way sprinting towards their class like mad bulls.

All the students which were present in the hallway were looking weirdly at them. But the two friends didn't paid any heed towards them and were running like their ass was on fire.

Running, panting, gasping for air, they made it to the second floor. But still their destination was at the end of the corridor. Without taking any sigh of relief, they resumed their pursuit.

Both of them reached near the gate of the classroom and that's when Reyaansh heard the class teacher calling his name.

Without giving it any thought, he managed to utter the two words while badly huffing and gasping for air

"Present Mam."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

That's all for today guys.

Please do give your precious votes and write in comments, how are you finding the story so far??

Are you guys liking the pace of story??

Do leave your precious suggestions.

See you soon guys.