He's powerless without the other Vees!~ Oh please?... Pt2

Vox POV

I  continued drinking my coffee  as I got dressed and ready for work. Not gonna lie for the first time in years I was.. not looking forward to going back to work and being the workaholic I was that was a heavy blow. No way.. I-..  I ACTUALLY ENJOY THE PIMPS COMPANY!? Fuck. How am I only realizing this now?.. I felt my screen heat up remembering the passionate kiss we shared, How he had taken care of me the past few days I had been injured.. and all the cuddles tender touch, words, expressions.. Fuck you Valentino. You just keep doing it. I sighed finishing my coffee and finishing getting ready before heading downstairs Val sitting on the couch on his phone like usual, only wearing his nice white pants. I crept u behind him and wrapped my arms around him, I heard him let out a surprised squeak "Vox don't do that you asshole" I laughed "But why not?~" I teased he just laughed "You have work to do Bae~ I'll see you later tonight cause yes. Your staying here until I'm sure I can trust you to be in your own penthouse." Val stated.. that made my heart flutter, He does care..

"Okay okay I'm off" I chuckled before kissing him on the head before i left. I mumbled as I arrived into my office taking a seat on my throne of a chair.. not gonna lie I have missed work. A lot but, I guess I'm just conflicted. I sighed getting to work not noticed the time flying as I did my usual switching between tasks and unable to sit still and getting work done before a similar voice was heard over the radio speakers "Vox finally returns after an unknown absence! Was he injured? Yes! After having a little tantrum and storming off he almost got himself killed by an exorcist! can you believe it!? He really is Powerless without the other Vees!" I snapped. That radio prick hit a soft spot. stuck up cunt! I didn't throw a tantrum I got overwhelmed and needed space! there's a difference! I connected to my Tv's and starting the whole bickering session with the radio prick.. my electricity was going haywire! It seemed to be more powerful the angrier I got. Eventually the radio stations shut off indicating I had won "FUCK YES. HAHA! FUCK YOU ALASTOR!" I gloated calming down before finishing my broadcast and disconnecting almost immediately feeling faint..

It seems the angelic shit amplified my powers.. but I couldn't control them anymore. I tried to teleport through the cameras as I left Val's penthouse but.. I couldn't. I called my assistant over, "Get Val. and hurry the fuck up!" he nodded before quickly scurrying off.. I wasn't even able to stay conscious long enough to see Val approach as I fell back onto my chair everything going black.. but.. I was still conscious.. I.. I couldn't speak or move i was trapped. I heard Val's voice "Vox! VOX! Wake up! WAKE UP YOU FUCKEN SLUT!" I thought of an idea and using my power which this time fucken worked and my face appeared on my monitor "Val!" Val quickly looked up "Vox! Your okay! what happened!?" "I don't know my magic is going haywire you sure you removed every piece of angelic stitching from me?" I asked he though for a moment before cursing and calling Velvette who ran in shortly after. "The fucks going on!?" "You forgot to remove some stitching didn't you?.." Val asked she groaned.. "Fuck. I forgot about your back stitches why?- wait i can guess so nevermind" she replied before Val turned my body over which i could feel but clenched my teeth as they started removing the stitching and replacing it with bandages..

"AH FUCK!" I yelped before being dragged back into my body gasping for air as I awoke.. "Thanks Vel.. next time warn me that was fucken horrible." I stated she nodded before getting a call yelling at the poor demon over the phone as she left. "Now that she's gone i heard what Alastor said. I'm going to assume its not true but you need to be honest with me." Val stated.. my eye's widened.. I was rather scared about admitting this scene as how i was an overlord.. "Vox. I mean it." Val stated his tone mildly annoyed I sighed.. "Fine.. buut only if we go on a proper date. Deal?~" I smirked this caused the moth's antennae to perk as his face flushed "D-Deal.." I smiled before getting up and hugging him which he gladly returned. After we pulled away he was called back to his studio as I went back too work.. this date was going to go well hopefully.. but the conversation after I was not looking forward too..

{Hey yall! You get this chapter early! I have no clue what I wrote i just wrote. anyway hope you enjoy some fluff and mild Smut next chapter I hope! Bai bai!}
Words: 838