VOX! YOU IDIOT! SHIT!

Val POV

I was busy working on trying to read my fucken paperwork in my office when I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and looked at the message Vox: I am so sorry you guys.. I love you My heart sank, I knew the extermination was in full swing But.. there was no way he left right? he was safe inside.. I kept telling myself that but deep down I knew he had run off and was somewhere in hell.. in danger. I felt the anger rise I quickly got up out of my chair rushing out of my office to be met with Velvette who had a worried look in her eye's she opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it judging by my face I had seen the text. "We have to find him and fast. Why did the hardest overlord to find have to go missing?" I mumbled as I rushed outside Velvette following. 

She knew how to take of herself so we split up I headed to where Vox usually resides avoiding angels as best I could. soon after I met back up with Velvette.. "SHIT!" I cursed under my breath, I could feel myself starting to panic, Vel grabbing one of my arms. "Val. Its Vox. If he's hurt we would of hobbled down an alleyway." Velvette stated. "I know! I checked every- I forgot one.." I started to run Velvette following soon we arrived as I walked down "Vox?.." My eye's widened as I saw Vox covered in Cyan blood, his suit torn and an angelic spear right beside him.

I fell to my knees scooping him up in my 4 arms Tears streaming down my face, I looked over at Velvette she had a look of horror on her face as she quickly called my limo, he showed up minutes later not questioning as we got in Vox in my arms.. my wings/coat covered in cyan blood but I didn't care. My main concern was him.. he had a weak pulse which I was keeping an eye on. Soon enough we made it back to the V tower I rushed to his penthouse laying him down on the couch running to the bathroom for a medkit grabbing one and returning seeing Velvette already preparing to stitch the wound.. there were most likely internal injuries, but Vox can deal with them, judging by the wound it missed anything Vital maybe some broken ribs? I don't know I'm not a doctor! fuck I hope he's okay! What the fuck wa she thinking!? "Val you can stop pacing he'll be fine.. I've stitched him up, we will see if he wakes up tomorrow" Velvette said as she got up leaving the media demon there. "Take good care of him Tino.. and I know you want to hug him and hold him but don't take him to bed gently and let him rest." Velvette stated, I sighed before nodding my head. "Yes Vel.." I mumbled before gently picking him up and taking him to bed, laying him down my antennae going down I was worried okay!? I love him.. more than I care to admit.

A few days later

No one's POV

Valentino paced around the room he hadn't slept in days and honestly looked like shit. He continued making sure Vox was okay sitting down on the floor beside him. He was only wearing his glasses and some shorts or boxers, he rested his head on the side of the bed beside Vox's legs to make sure not to hurt him. Holding his hand as Valentino finally after days of restlessness fell asleep. Meanwhile as he dazed a certain TV head started to stir..

(Ty! Ignore the typos and if you want Lil updates and notes i do post announcements when I can so make sure if u want updates to check there! Anyways enjoy this chapter... Voxtek.. trust. Us. With your entertainment!)

Words: 665