"She will come around, grams. She loves you very much...."

"I know bacha, I am not complain. How can I complain after what I did to you?"

"What did you do gramps?" Vish questioned. "Why is mumma upset with you? Why does she not talk to you?"

"Vish garmps ke tabeyat kharab hai na bacha. Pareshaan maat kar unhe." Vikky spoke before his gramps could answer. 

"Main kaha pareshaan kar raha tha big-b, it was just a question." 

"A question you should not ask. Now stop it and spend time with gramphs. I will go get you some hot chocolate."

"Par Big-b....."

Vikky silenced him with a look. Vish looked down feeling guilty. His big-b was very cool, but he knew how to control them with a single look.

"No question, Vish. Do I make myself clear?"

Vish gulped and nodded his head.

"It's okay Vikky....."

"It is not okay, gramps." Vikky cut him off gently, "You rest. I will come just now"

Vikky did not let them argue and walked out. Vish hugged his graps carefully, "Sorry, I did not want to upset you."

"You did not upset me bacha, I will talk to Vikky...."

"Nehi gramps, big-b kabhi gussa nehi kartey" Vish cut him off immediately, "Aab daata hai to kuch galat kaha hoga maine. It's okay."

"Sahe bol raha hai Vish, Gramps. You don't worry. Big-b daat ke gaye hai to wapes aake utna he pyar karege. He is the worlds best bhaiya, right Vish?"

The twins hifived. The old man gave them a tired look. He was grateful to Vikky for interfering on time. he did not know what answer he could give Vish. His mistakes were not something he was proud of in anyway.

The twins entertained him with anecdotes from their school. The old man listened with a smile. It was grateful for their love. His eyes dropped, he tried hard to keep them open but he drifted off to sleep holding on to his little princess.

By the time Vikky came back he was already fast asleep. "So gaye itne jaldi?" Vikky was surprised.

Vibha bobbed her head. She was disappointed too, but the nurse told them not to disturb their gramps. "Nurse ne kaha ke ek ghante me uth jayenge, can we stay back?"

Vikky nodded his head and handed her the hot chocolate. "Pe le bachcha, we will stay till he wakes up."

She took the hot chocolate and settled on the couch. Vikky handed another cup to Vish.

"Gussa ho?" Vish bit his lips and sneaked a look at him. Vikky couched before him and held him gently, "Nehi, par dad ne tughe mana keya tha na Gramps se koi sawal karne se? Phir kyun poocha tune?"

"Mughe janna hai mumma kyun Gramps se itna gussa hai" Vish sighed and leaned into his big-b's warmth. "I mean Graphs itney ache hai big-b. Phir mumma kyun unse baat nehi kartey? Kyun...."

"Big-b aapne kahane beech me he chod de." Vibha intervened before Vikky could scold Vish again. Her dumb twin did not know when to shut up. Their father had warned them countless times not to ask questions. He promised to tell them everything one day, they would have to be a little patient. Vish and patience did not go well together. That was the reason why he got grounded so often.

Vikky looked up with a sigh. He knew exactly what she was trying to do, but he let her get away with it.

"Tughe ab bhi kahane sunne hai?" He smiled at her.